Chapter one

Taehyung pov
I was in my room and my dad comes in. "Tae we need to talk meet me in my office" he says sternly. "Aish what does he want now" I say getting up. I walk into his office and see him. "Listen son you're gonna get married soon." He says looking at me. "Hold up what? I'm getting married to who? When? How?" I ask sounding a bit annoyed. "Jeon Y/n. The little sister of Jeon Jungkook." He says. "Our rivals sister? Why?" I say walking back and forth. "They had made a deal. If her parents die then we must wed her to you. And that ended up happening." He says while getting up. "Great just great so I'm being forced to marry our rival." I say sitting down on one of the chairs. "Listen boy. She isn't like her family. She doesn't like to participate in any of the activities her family does. She's probably the only Jeon to have an actual education." He says slowly approaching me. "Wait so she's like a goody two shoes? Like she hasn't done ANYTHING bad in her life. She has a clean record and all." I say looking up. "Mhm yep" he says. "Mm okay well if that's it I'll be going to my room again see ya." I said as I left the office. Y/n such a nice name and she has a clean record hm well I've got not problem with that. I thought to myself
End of POV
Y/n POV
"JUNGKOOK GET YOUR LAZY ASS UP AND GET IT OVER HERE MOM AND DAD WERE SHOT IN THE HEAD" I scream as I hear Jungkook rushing to where I saw my parents. "Oh my god. Y/n go to your room" I say as I pull my phone out. " But mom and dad-" "GO TO YOUR ROOM!" Jungkook slightly raises his voice at me. I left immediately and went to my room. I began crying and I couldn't stop. I hear Jungkook coming in and I felt him hug me. "Sis get ready I have to uh take your somewhere" he says as he gets up and leaves with no word. I get up and put on jeans and a shirt. I call out to Jungkook and we get in his car and leave to wherever we are going.
At the place
"Where are we Jeon?" I ask him looking at the house. "Listen Y/n... uh you're getting married to Kim Taehyung." He says as he looks me slightly tearing up. "Wait what our RIVALS SON?!" I say as I gradually get louder. "Shh yes they made a deal that if our parents die you marry the son." He says with a shaky voice. "Kookah don't cry I'm pretty sure he's not a bad guy?" I try to ask. "Listen he hurts people Y/n I don't want him hurting you. So he tries hurting you in ANY way possible. You call me and I'll get my men to come for you." He say hugging me. We go into the house and I see him. Kim Taehyung. "Well well we'll look who we have here. Taehyung this is who you're marrying." He says grabbing me and taking me towards Taehyung. "Hello I'm Y/n." I say bowing. He doesn't say anything. Jeez someone's grumpy. Now Jungkook you may leave we'll take care of her. "I'll miss you sis" he says slightly crying. "I'll miss you too Jeon" I say crying. He's gone. No. I want my brother. I felt my legs get weak and I fall but I feel arms wrapping around me I look up and see Taehyung holding me. "Son you May do whatever you want with her now. Also your wedding is in a week" His dad says walking away. "Listen. I know he told you I'm a violent person and he's right. But never would I lay a hand on a woman. Let me show you to my room." He says with no tone. "I don't get my own room?" I ask. "No. I mean we are getting married so we have to get used to each other." He says not looking back me. We eventually end up in his room and I look in awe. "Listen we have a good amount of rivals your family being included. And there's gonna be a lot of battles and my duty is to protect you from any harm. So if you're ever wondering the house and you see cars approaching you come to me immediately." He say looking at me. "What do you mean battles" I ask looking slightly scared. "They're just battles" he told me. I sit down on his bed and he walks around his room. He hands me something. A dress. It's a black glittery dress. "What's this?" I ask taking the dress. "Just put it on we are having dinner with the mafia tonight be ready by 7." He says walking away. "Okay" I say looking down. I began to cry as I have nothing left of my family. I miss you Jungkook I really do. Please come back for me. Please.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n hey this is my first story hope you like it. ✌🏽