Chapter two

Y/n POV
I get ready and Taehyung comes into his room and looks at me. "It's time y/n let's get going" he says staring at me. "Okay" I walk out and follow him towards the dining room. Wah it's huge like big huge. It's massive. "Y/n youre here. Please have a seat next to your fiancé" his dad says as I sit. There's windows in the dining room. I don't think it's safe to have windows. I see a black car approaching and stops "Taehyung look outside" I shake his arm. "Oh shi-" he says and grabs me and pulls me under the table. I start to hear gunshots. "Stay here don't come out at all" he says as he gets up and pulls out his gun and starts shooting. "Taehyung please be careful" I slightly yell at him. "I will don't worry" he reassured me. The gun shots eventually stop and I get out from under the table. "Taehyung take her to your room" his dad says. Taehyung picks me up and I'm shaking pretty bad. "Look I'm sorry that this happened but I'll keep as safe as possible. You're too precious to- uh we don't want to send bad news to your brother that you died cause of another mafia." He says. I just look up at him and he's serious. "Thank you Taehyung" I say. "One question" I say looking at him again. "Hm go on" he say looking down at me. "Will I ever get to see my brother again?" I asked getting teared up. "You will eventually just not now. Maybe at the wedding" he says slightly smiling. "Okay thank you again" I look down. We get to his room and he gives me clothes to sleep in. "Uh Taehyung this is your shirt" I say pointing at the clothes he gave me. "Yeah and I'm letting you wear since you don't have any pijamas" he says slight chuckling. "Oh uh okay thank you" I saw walking in the bathroom to take a shower. I get out of the shower and put on his shirt. "Dang it's pretty big I like it" I look and the mirror and say to myself. I get out and see Taehyung already in bed. I slowly approach a nearby couch. "Y/n. Come here I'm not making you sleep on a couch. Like I said we have to get used to each other." Taehyung says as he scoots to make me space. "Oh okay" I lay beside him.
Taehyung POV
"So y/n you have your fitting tomorrow for your wedding- oh she's asleep already?" I look down at her. "I promise I'll protect you every day y/n no matter what happens" I say lightly. I fell asleep. I woke up to her not being beside me. I see her sitting on the couch looking out the window. "Hey what's wrong?" I say getting up. "What? Oh uh I'm just thinking." She says wiping her face. "Y/n hey come here don't cry" I say as I approach her and hugging her. "I just miss Jungkook so much Tae" she says crying and placing her head on my chest. "Look it was a deal I know you miss him but you'll get to see him eventually I promise you. For now this is your life." I say hugging her. "Okay get some sleep you have you wedding dress fit tomorrow" I told her. "Okay" she says as she drifts into sleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n here's another part guys. Might post more later it tomorrow. ✌🏽💜