~chapter one

THIS STORY HAS MOVED TO : JOE SUGG FOREVER AND ALWAYS   

The bitter cold air of the night hit my face as I stepped out if the tatty home moving van . The irritating buzz of a flickering streetlight was all I could hear along with the click of the moving men exiting the van, as my feet hit the ground I felt the ice crunch beneath my feet and as I closed the door witch emmited an echo around the whole street. it mist have been at least 10 pm as we left Dover at around 8:30. I walked up the steps to a wooden door , not the type you seen in harry potter or the hobbit , but the modern type you see just about all over London.

I reached for the keys in my pocket, my hands were so cold and numb making this everyday task virtually impossible, I finally found the keys under the uncomfortable pressure the four furniture moving men were giving me . the cold key slid into the lock making a satitsfiying click as I turned it . I opened the door hoping for a warm breeze but was only greeted with the same one as the outdoors , I flicked on the lights and wedged the door back so the unhappy middle-aged men could move my very little furniture into the cold empty apartment.

I vaguely helped the men and still at no point were any words spoken unless completely necessary. They were getting down to the last few pieces of furniture and before I knew it the men were all carrying my prized possession, i got it for my 12 birthday from my dad , on the same year he passed away and on the same year he was replaced by Jonah , it was my grand piano and it held some of my fondest memories and that's why it so much sentimental value , if your wondering why I got a grand piano for my birthday is because we went exactly poor until dad passed , he worked as a dentist which seemed to bring in a lot of money.

The piano was placed in the living area , and it defiantly made the house feel a lot less empty. I emptyed the last final boxes and sat down on the seat at my piano , I felt relaxed on the soft white leather stool and my fingers on the delicate keys I took a deep breath before pressing the first few keys of mosaik role - piano arrange . whilst playing I looked up out of the window , the window was so high that you couldn't see anything out of it but the night sky and the orange glow from the flickering street light , I could see the snow falling lightly against the stars in thick fluffy chunks . I felt at peace now.