Chapter 11

"Baby, I just want to be your love...even if years pass"
Be With You - AKMU

Fluke is humming a random song while he is enjoying the view outside. He is picking Ohm up at his condo. They are going to Fluke's friend's party. She is Annabella, a daughter of an Earl. She is a friend of Fluke since they were children. Honestly, all the people he knows hold Royal titles. They all went to the same school together, the school only for the Royals. Prem is the only friend he has, who is a commoner. He still remember when his father created a selected program for non-Royal children to study at the school. His father wanted to decrease the dividend between classes by having Royal children study in the same school with non-Royal children. That's why he got to befriend with Prem.

Talking about the party tonight, Annabella is going abroad to study for her master. Therefore, they are having a farewell party. It is an excluded party for friends only; there will be no press at all. That's why Fluke bring Ohm. It has been a month since they became an official couple. The only person who knew this is Prem. He hasn't even talk to his family. He is planning to tell his family soon anyway. After all, if he brings Ohm tonight, words will spread among the Royals fast. He likes Ohm, a lot. And he is ready to let people know about them. Not the public yet though, because Ohm is probably not ready to be attacked by the reporters.

So here he is, in front of his boyfriend's condo. Ohm lives near the hospital he works at. It's a nice area. The place is pretty secured with security and access code. Fluke's security guard parked the car at the visitor space.

"I'm at the front now. It's a white BMW" Fluke texts Ohm. He got a rental car today to avoid reporters. That was what he had been doing since he went on dates with Ohm. Soon enough, Ohm steps out of the building and heads to the car.

"Hey! You look cute today!" Ohm gives Fluke a peck on his lips. "Hi Kan!" Then he greets Fluke's security guard. After many dates, Ohm got used with all of Fluke's security guards. He always greet them now.

"Thanks! You look handsome yourself! How long is your break this time?" Fluke asks his boyfriend.

"Well, I'm not on call today. I'm on call on the phone for the next week. So, I will only go in if there is something important happen." Ohm answers. He had been at the hospital last week. He slept the whole day today to recharge. They continue their chatter throughout the ride. Mostly about Fluke's friends. Fluke doesn't want Ohm to feel overwhelmed about his friends once they are there.

After 20 minutes, they arrived at an upscale bar that Annabelle had reserved. There is a few security guards in front. They let the couple (and Fluke's security guards) in when they recognized who is Fluke. They walk in, hand in hand. Once inside, the loud music welcomed the couple. The bar is crowded. There are around 100 people, all are Royals. There is a dance floor in the middle, in front is a famous DJ. Tables scattered around the dance floor, mostly occupied. Fluke is searching for Annabella when they walk in. He greet people along his way. People are hawking at his boyfriend, as expected.

Fluke spotted Annabella sitting at the table at the corner with her best friend and a few other people. Fluke recognized all the people, he hanged out with some of them before. He leads Ohm to the table.

"Ohh Fluke! You are here. Thank you for coming to my party!" Annabella sees Fluke when he walked over. She stands up and gives him a hug.

"Of course I would come to your farewell party. We won't able to see each other for awhile in the future." Fluke politely return the hug.

"I will miss you! Oh, who is this?" Annabella now notices the person next to Fluke.

"This is Ohm, my boyfriend. Ohm, this is Annabella." Fluke introduces them. People at the table couldn't hide their surprise faces. They are totally staring at the so-called boyfriend of the Second Prince. They didn't expect Fluke to date someone who is not Royal, which all his ex are.