Chapter 1

Hi, my name is John, and this is my life story. I live in Slenders Hype House and I have this deep routed crush on Jeff, but he stole my ice cream, so i'm starting to crush on Clockwork. Why you might ask, because she offered me a single Dorito. Yep that's pretty hot, right? 

       So, you might be wondering about my back story, right? well get to that later but here's seven pages of filler content that won't matter at all

       Anyway on with the show!

According to all known laws
of aviation, should be able to fly.there is no way a bee its fat little body off the ground.Its wings are too small to get because bees don't careThe bee, of course, flies anyway Yellow, black. Yellow, black.what humans think is impossible. Yellow, black. Yellow, black.Barry! Breakfast is ready! Ooh, black and yellow!Let's shake it up a little. Ooming!- Oan you believe this is happening? Hang on a second. Hello? - Barry?- Adam? Use the stairs. Your father- I can't. I'll pick you up. Looking sharp. paid good money for those. A perfect report card, all B's.Sorry. I'm excited. Here's the graduate.We're very proud of you, son. Very proud. - Wave to us! We'll be in row 118,000.Ma! I got a thing going here. - You got lint on your fuzz.- Ow! That's me! - Bye! Barry, I told you,stop flying in the house!