Chapter 18 - You Mean The Same To Me

The next few days passed by in a wonderful blur. To my surprise, not much had changed since Vic and I became an official couple.

Our relationship was filled with so many intense experiences up to this point, that we already were very close. I was the most comfortable I had ever been in my entire life with him.

Vic still walked me to and from classes.He still sat with me in the dining hall. He still texted me every day. The only difference now, was that our kisses had nearly doubled, and we both weren't as shy about it as we previously had been.

Vic didn't let go of my hand whenever we were together. I found myself longing for his touch when I laid awake in bed at night. I know how cheesy I sound, but my head is far too high up in the clouds to care.

No one on the campus seemed to care either. I mean yeah, a bunch of the older girls stared at us with jealousy whenever we would pass, but no one said anything derogatory.

I think some people were just envious that Vic Fuentes, star soccer player and campus dreamboat, was taken. And taken by clumsy, dorky, and nobody, Kellin Quinn.

Oh and the amount of playful teasing from our friends quadrupled. Jack was ecstatic when I told him that Vic and I were a couple. He had this predicated since day one, when he drew that sketch of Vic and I. That day in the dining hall seemed like it was a million years away, when in reality it was only two months ago.

(A/N: reposting the drawing Asking4AHorizon did for a little trip down this story's memory lane)

So much had happened since then.

Vic had told me that Jaime and Tony couldn't shut up about the news. He claimed that Jaime's reaction was screaming "Finally! Kellic is real!" in front of the entire locker room after one of their soccer practices.

I didn't know what to make of the silly pet name he had given our relationship. I think Vic liked it though, by the way his cheeks always flushed whenever someone would tease us with it.

Everything was finally going right in my life for once.

I was pushing the heavy glass door of the Music building forward, finishing my last class of the day when my phone buzzed in my pocket.

Vic: I'm running a little late. I have to talk to my professor about one of my papers. Is it ok if I meet you at the dining hall, darling?

Kellin: Of course, no problem :) Also, what did I say about you calling me darling?

Vic: Um.....you said to keep doing it?

Kellin: I feel like I'm going into cardiac arrest every time you say it

Vic: So I shouldn't keep saying it?