Chapter 4 Makeup Sex is the Best

Destiny Pov

It's been a month being at Spelman and I'm loving it here. I love my bestie Erica with her uptight ass. Erica needs a man, but shes too shy, I'm going to get her out that damn shell she has. In due time she will be dancing on a table drunk, just kidding. Erica balances me out she's so loving and thoughtful. I understand Erica pedestal approach. My Dad, James is an Assistant Pastor and my Mom, Pamela is a First Lady.

I have been hiding a secret from Erica me and Sammy, her brother are boyfriend and girlfriend. We have been dating for a month. When he would come to see Erica he would say hi and we would flirt. Sammy is so sexy you can lick the sweat off him. We haven't had sex yet but I'm ready to get it in. Just looking at him I know he's working with something from the print of his pants. We kiss secretly, but that's it.

Its like I have known him forever he treats me like a queen and spoils me. I haven't told Erica because I don't want to ruin our friendship if something happens with me and Sammy. He tells me to tell her but me Miss Loudmouth is honestly afraid but I'll think about that another time my Prince is calling.

"Hey beautiful"

"Hey sexy daddy, I'm missing you cant wait to see you babe".

"About that i wont be able to see you tomorrow. I have to work. I have a training session".

" You promised me".

" It just came up babe, I can't do anything about it right now"

"You just dont want to see me and it's always an excuse. The last time I saw you, you were with Erica".

"Whose fault is that, stop being dramatic. Tell Erica we're together end of story".

"Dont worry Samuel I'll find someone to occupy my time".

"If that's what you want do you. When you're ready to talk to me like an adult instead of a spoiled princess ill be here. Enjoy your day".

Two Days Later

Sammy Pov

Destiny acts like a child when she doesn't have her way. I can't just pick up and go when she wants me to. I am in the military and my job is important. I have to follow protocol when duty calls that's just how it goes. I love her but she does too much sometimes. I haven't even gotten the pussy yet and she has me open. I'm ready for it I just know that pussy is tight and I'm like Trey Song "I'm ready to Dive In" She's just so damn fine and thick, just like I like it tho. I'm here in ATL calling her phone and what does she do hit the ignore button. I'm going to call again.

"What do you want Sammy"?

"What the fuck is your problem "?

"I have a problem with you".

"You have a minute to bring your ass downstairs im waiting for you".

"I'm not coming so you can go".

"Do you want me to come up there and pack a bag too".

"Fine!!!!!!!!!!

Destiny Pov

"I don't know who Sammy is playing with demanding me. I am not the problem he is, maybe I did overreact". I got in his car and he just looks at me and says, "Are you done with the dramatics". I didn't respond and look out the window. He started the car and we went to The Marriott Downtown. It was beautiful and the room was gorgeous. The room was elegant and very stylish with a balcony and a jacuzzi.

I sat on the bed and he just looks at me. He comes over to the bed and sits down putting me on top of him. He begins telling me he was sorry for making me feel unwanted, he loves me, he missed me, and all that other bull. Im cheesing on the inside not showing it. Im turned on right now a b d readt to fuck.

He kisses me and picks me up laying me on the bed. He takes my clothes off and kisses and licks my breasts going downward until he reaches my cherry. He opens my outer lips and starts touching my clit using two fingers. I am literally loving it and loves his husky voice. I am moaning at this point and wet as fuck. I feel that juicy tongue of his entering me and eating me like I'm his dinner on a platter.

He swirled his tongue in and out, front to back, and side to side. He was eating my cherry so good, until I was shaking, panting and arching my back off the bed. I was running from him. He grabbed my legs and pushed my cherry in his face, I pushed him over, and started riding his face back and forth and bouncing my slippery pussy in his face. All you heard was slurping noises and me moaning his name. At this point im yelling, "babe stop I'm bout to cum shit Sammy uh uh uh fuck" then I squirted and his nasty ass kisses me snd smirks. That was the best head I ever had!

He took his clothes off and that body was so damn sexy, I was wet again. I went to pleasure my man , but he told me he needed to be in me now. He took off his pants and 12 inches was all I could think of. It was so long, thick ,nice brown mushroom tip, and it was ready for me.

I tensed up, "Babe I don't think it can fit".

He laughs and says, I'll be be gentle.

He position himself to my cherry and slides in with a thrust .

"Damn you so tight babe, I'm going to enjoy fucking the shit out of you, you ready?

I tensed up but then I relax. He starting giving me slow, long deep strokes, grinding in and out of me hitting spots I didn't know existed. I was whimpering because it was so good and then he started really pounding into me.

I started screaming "Give it to me daddy", "damn babe", Fuck Sammy.

I'm bout to come and he would not stop. I climaxed and he was far from done .

He wanted me on top; I eased down on his dick grinding back and forth bouncing while he was rubbing my clit. My head slid back while he was callling my name thrusting upward in me. I lost count of how many times I came. He lifts me up against the wall, wrapping my legs around him and started bouncing me up and down, kissing my breast then attacking my neck with love bites. He puts one leg on his shoulder and the other he kept down while he pounded in me on the bed. All you heard was the slapping of our skins and our bodies sliding against each other.

I screamed out aloud when he bends me over smacking my ass and telling me to lay "face down ass up". This is the best way to feel that hardcore penetration in your stomach. He fucked up my mind for a minute tho, Lol. He pounded into me calling my name roughly pulling my hair while I squirted. I almost tapped out. Several minutes later we both nutted together. I felt his seed gushing in me. He laid me next to him and we drifted off to sleep. That was the best sex I ever had. We stayed in until Sunday making love, it's good I'm on the pill.

He taught me that day to tone it down when I'm talking to him. Sometimes we get wreckless and fuck in the car, bathroom at restaurants, and my dorm. That's the reason Erica caught us. She knows we're together now after four months and I love my Sammy.

Sammy Pov

Everything my baby said was true I tore that pussy up that day so we know who's her daddy now. And I'm still tearing it up. She's had no back talk since that day. As Kevin Hart says , "Shes gonna learn today". I just hope my sister find someone to love and cherish her.

If you liked this chapter vote and comment tell me what you would like to see I'm this book. Don't be silent reader.