Welcome

============================
~Welcome to the watch room. Here, we hold the most dangerous teenagers. Each here for a different reason, each holds their own special skill or talent, and each teen hates at least one other. Rivalry is normal here. So is violence, although we try to keep that at a minimum.

~Here in the watch room, if you are under watch, you may not contact anyone outside of the faculty and/or staff. You may roam around the space given, but nowhere outside of that space. Remember, you are under watch meaning the directors and guards are watching your every move.

~The directors here are Bae Irene and Kim Suho, each with their own team, best known as Red Velvet and EXO. They came up with the idea of code Dream. Each person on the team had their own contributions.

~Irene and her team watch over Dream. Suho and half of his team watch over 127. Kris Wu and the other half of Suho's team watch over WayV. Usually, anyways. It changes a little from time to time depending on the situation.

======================================

⚠️•WARNING•⚠️

- Contains foul language
- bxb relationships
- scenes containing sexual interaction, I will not write full blown smut. Go somewhere else for that.
- Blood, gore, maybe death sprinkled in along the way, we'll see ;)
- This is my first book, so fair warning.

I do not own any of the idols mentioned in this book. The plot is mostly mine, if I'm inspired by another story it will be mentioned before hand.

Thank you for reading, enjoy.