26|Hit Sounds

Currently

Currently

August 8, 2019
11.45 pm

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The past week has been so tiring. I was in the van just a week after we had started narrowing down the locations. Overall, we've had to arrest almost 50 people. Even more people were in hospitals. 

Apparently, MLD Labs wasn't the only place where they experiment on animals. This is the second location we've hit with animal experiments. 

Majority of those animals would not be able to survive and live in the world. They've had to be put down. The ones who could have been placed in shelters. 

I can say proudly that I've been of great help. I managed to save Renjun from being mauled by an overgrown dog. 

Still, we are no closer to finding Chenle and Mark. We have covered five different properties and we aren't the only ones who have been busy.

Authorities in different countries are going through Chaemin's properties there and even his apartments have been searched through. 

The man himself is no where to be seen. Absolutely no activity from him for nearly two weeks.  Jaemin can't even track his phone.

"Is there something we can do to speed up this process?" Jaemin rubbed his bruised stomach. 

He had gotten into a fight and couldn't get any hits on the guy until Jeno got him. Not that he's weak, but he was taken by surprise. 

He was ahead of all of us at the time and the guy he was fighting blocked the two of them in a room together. I have never seen Renjun look so scared.

Thankfully, we managed to save him before he got seriously hurt. Jeno and Renjun haven't let go of him since, though.

"We could do multiple in one day but that would tire everyone out." Suho offered and we all groaned. Nope, we didn't want that work.

It was almost midnight when we finally cleared the place out. Now, it's crime scene and we're on our way home.

Dreamcatcher, that's what the seven fears collectively call themselves, have tried their best to help. 

They were all kidnapped and they've been in captivity for years. They said Chaemin was trying to get them to connect to some sort of dark energy.

Sadly, they don't know where they've been held. Apparently, they were always blindfolded when they were brought somewhere else. I hate to admit it, but that's a smart move.

We finally got back at nearly three pm. Thankfully, Suho allowed allowed us to sleep in. Which, we did. We slept in until the afternoon.

When we woke up, Haechan wasn't having it.