~happy~

This is you^^

                                                                                    This is you^^

"AHHHHHH" I screamed waking up soaking wet and shivering.

"WAKE UP!" yelled literally every single sway boy just hanging out in my room thinking it would be fun to pour ice cold water on me while im sleeping

"WHAT THE FUCK!" I yelled. This is the day in the life of a sway girl.

"Get up Olivia, today you are officially living with us!" said Kio

"If you pigs dont get out of my room RIGHT NOW you wont be having dicks for much longer!" 

All the boys rushed out of the room as fast as possible because they know it WILL happen. 

So i may be a little grumpy in the mornings, but seriously! Why would they do this!! Now i'm freezing cold, but I am not cleaning the mess they made on this stupid air mattress.

I got up and took a 15 minute hot shower. After the shower I got dressed into this...

 After the shower I got dressed into this

and my makeup like this...

I walked downstairs to see all the boys sitting on the couch watching Stranger Things

I walked downstairs to see all the boys sitting on the couch watching Stranger Things. They are so lazy. Then I see Bryce. He looks me up and down and walks over to me to kiss me. "You're so beautiful" he whispers in my ear. "Thank you babe" He gives me another quick kiss and goes back to the couch with the boys.

I walked to the kitchen to make something for breakfast. "Who wants pancakes?" did I even have to ask? All I heard was "MEEE" YESSSSS" "OH MY GODD YASS PLEASEEEE." they act like 5 year old girls. After making half chocolate chip and half regular pancakes, it was 10:00am. The moving truck will be here in 3 hours. I have been sleeping on this stupid air mattress for days now because no one would let Bryce and I sleep in the same bed. They say that they "need their beauty sleep." So i'm super hyped to finally have a bed today with the rest of my clothes, furniture, and so much more! Nessa is going to come over to help me decorate it too.

~Time skip to 1:00~

Ness and I were in my room talking about our relationships, when all the boys screamed "THE TRUCK IS HERE GIRLS!" Ness and I both squeal in excitement. We love to organize and decorate stuff, we already had everything planned out on where it was all gonna go. We ran downstairs and out the door. The truck was fairly small considering i'm moving into a room, not a new house by myself. 

~Time skip to 4:45~

Ness and I had finally gotten done with my room and we were so proud of the final product! 

"Are you hungry?" I asked Ness. "YES im starvinggg!!! We should get Taco Bell!" "okay lemme go tell the boys, we're gonna definitely have to get something for them."

We came home an hour later and gave the boys their food. Ness and Josh went in Josh's room doing who knows what and I was bored so I decided I would go out and tan. I changed into this bikini... 

I went out to tan for a little while

I went out to tan for a little while. I love tanning because I let my thoughts wander and just relax. "CANONBALL!!!!" i hear someone yell. oh no. "AHHH" i laughed "Bryce baby you got me wet!" "So what? I was gonna drag you in the pool anyways." haha he thought "In your dreams mister! Im so strong you literally couldn't even make me move an inch!" I flexed showing off the small bit of muscle that I have. We were both laughing when I realized, "NOOOO BRYCE STOP" he picked me up and jumped in the pool. he is sooo dead! 

After an hour of having splash fights and chilling in the hot tub we went upstairs and took a shower together because, well you only live one life. afterwards I got changed into Bryce's hoodie and black booty shorts and Bryce and I watched IT because even though I don't like scary movies that much, Bryce likes to watch them so that when I get scared he will hold me even tighter then he already is. I could feel him playing with my hair, which got me even more relaxed and tired. Soon enough I fell asleep on Bryce's warm chest.

I woke up the next morning to hear...

"CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK"

Abbie - Sorry this is my first ever book so i know its kinda bad. Give me any advice and tips you want I don't mind!