im sorry

*KNOCK KNOCK*

Bryce's lazy ass sits in the bed scrolling through tiktok, leaving me to answer the door. I get up and walk to the door. Right as I open the door I slam it shut and lock it, which catches Bryce's attention, finally. 

"What is it baby?" he asks running to where I was, slowly sliding down the door. 

"Its- Its- him." I manage to shake out of my trembling voice. 

Bryce immediately knew what I was trying to say. He picked me up from the floor and set me down on my vanity chair. He looked furious. He marched his cute ass to the door and opened it. There he stood. Chase Hudson, with a guilty expression resting on his face. 

"What the fuck do you want bitch?!" I hear Bryce yell. "May i speak to Olivia, please." Chase whimpers. "You think i'm going to let you quite as much as glance at her for what you did! Come one man! I really thought we were friends! Like what the fuck did I do to you?!" Bryce screamed, giving me a really bad migraine. My head thudding like someone is banging on drums as loud as they possibly can. "Bryce, I know I fucked up okay, but please just let me talk to her okay! I need to see her and apologize!" Chase said calmly back to Bryce. "NO YOU STUPID MOTHER-"

"Come in Chase." I cut off my boyfriend. He did not come in yet. I would assume because he was scared of Bryce. As he should be.

"Babe I am not letting you in here alone with him! If you want him in here, fine! But im staying too." Bryce said, making a failed bold move.

"Bryce I love you, but if you don't get the fuck out of my room right now then your ass is done!" I lightly yelled at Bryce. 

"But he-" he tried to say, "GO!" I cut him off. I felt bad because I understand he is scared but I also want to see what Chase will say. Bryce hesitantly left the room as Chase waited for me to allow him in. 

"What do you want." I say, blocking I contact with him. 

"I want to apologize. I am so sorry for what I did to you. No one deserves to be treated like that. I just got caught up in my feelings." He said. 

"What feelings?!" I am so confused. What does he mean feelings? 

"Well I thought you were really pretty, and I didn't take my meds this morning. When I don't take them, things get, um... well out of hand. Again I am so sorry Olivia!" he claims. 

I don't know how to reply. I don't want to start having drama and a whole fan base coming after me asking about him and why I never post with him. "It's okay I guess. Everyone makes mistakes. But this better never happen again! If it were too, I will not hesitate to send Bryce after you. If Bryce goes after you, the rest of the boys will too. And you will lose. Do you understand?" he looked happy. Very happy. I am giving him a second chance. Last chance. 

"Yes, I understand." he claims. 

"Good. Now get out before Bryce thinks you're raping me or something." He softly laughed and walked out of the room right as Bryce walked in.

"What happened baby? Did he hurt you or touch you? Did he at least try to say something dir-"

"Bryce chill out! I am fine! He apologized, and I accepted his apology."

"WHAT! After everything he did to you, you're gonna let it go, just like that!"

"Baby please. I don't want to talk about this right now." or ever again.

I heard him sigh. 

"Okay Oli. Whatever you say." I was kind of shocked at that response, but also very happy with it. I just smiled at him and he leaned in to kiss me. It was a long, passionate kiss. Both of us, fighting for dominance. His tongue practically eating my face off. He definitely won dominance. He started to get more intense, pushing me down on the bed. I laughed at how desperate he was. "What?" he asked. "Do I make you hOrNy babyy" I managed to say in between laughs. He started laughing too then started kissing my neck, until he found my sweet spot. I was a moaning mess as he created dark, purple bruises on my skin. Slowly he removed my shirt and placed his lips down to my fat ass stomach. He left a trail of bruises down to the rim of my pants. He looked up at me, asking for permission, and I nodded my head. "Damn baby you are wet as fuck!" Bryce says. "Only for you baby" I say, purposefully turning him on even more. 

"HEY LOVEBIRDS STOP FUCKING EACH OTHER AND COME DOWN HERE! QUINTON WILL BE HERE SOON!" Jaden yelled from right outside the door.

"Oh my god." I said, rushing to put my clothes back on as Bryce did the same. "I didn't believe it when they said it... but my friends really are dickheads." We both laughed and didn't care because the boys knew not to tell anyone.

After we got all fixed up I changed into this bikini

and this cover up

Since Quinton was coming here soon, I figured Bryce would hang out with him, so why not go tan and chill in the hot tub

Since Quinton was coming here soon, I figured Bryce would hang out with him, so why not go tan and chill in the hot tub. I walked outside and take off the cover up to tan.

QUINTON'S POV

Oh my god this place is huge! I thought to myself as I pulled up through the long driveway. I don't see myself living in this place at all. I love it! I'm highly nervous to meet some of the guys because I have only ever met Bryce and Jaden. 

I walk up to the door and hear moaning? I am so confused. I look through the window and see Anthony, Kio, Griffin, and Josh huddling around Bryce, moaning. You know what, I'm not gonna ask. 

I knocked on the door, which was immediately answered by Jaden. He looked so happy. "Hey Q!" he dabbed me up. "Finally you're here, these boys are going crazy cause Bryce was making loveeee" He said in a weird but funny voice. At this point I was having so many mixed emotions. 

"Who the hell was Bryce making love to? Himself?!" I said and everyone laughed except Bryce. 

"Hey, at least I don't copy everything Jaden does." he said, which caused a lot more laughing. 

"Come on guys! Lets go disturb Oli while she's tanning and let her meet Quinton!" Bryce screams. I have no idea who Oli is but i'm down to meet her. 

All the boys run to the backdoor, then tiptoe outside. I slowly followed them. I see this beautiful girl laying out in the sun. I could not stop staring at her. My attention was brought back by Kio. "I know she's hot, but she's Bryce's girl." he whispered to me. They all tiptoe around to the chair, pick her up, and throw her in the pool. She screamed, and if i'm gonna admit, it was hilarious. Bryce kissed her and said, "you love me." 

"QUINTON GET IN!" Bryce yelled, and so I did. I jumped right next to him, forcing water all over him.

"Dude! I thought we were friends."

"We have our times" I say and we all laugh.

"Quinton I want you to meet my girlfriend."

"Hello. I'm Olivia, but you can call me Oli."

"Im Quinton, I'm sure you already knew that though. You can call me Q."

A/N: hey guys! I am sorry for not updating sooner! I have been very busy, but I an=m trying to make longer, better chapters. You guys are always welcome to send me ideas, tips, and tricks.