009 (their reaction to you crying)

neil perry- i think neil would be really good at comforting you. he would see you crying and he'd run over to you and just hold you as close as possible and let you cry it out. once you calmed down a bit he would ask you what happened, once he found out that someone had insulted you he would be incredibly annoyed but he would focus more on staying with you and making sure you don't cry again then he would trying to get back at the person.

todd anderson- i think that once todd sees you'd crying he'd panic a little bit. he'd think that he'd done something to cause your tears so he didn't know if should approach you or not. once he does come to you he sort of questions what he should do but in the end goes for just trying to stop you crying. he puts all of his attention on you and telling you that everything's gonna be okay. he wouldn't really care about getting back at the person who insulted you he just wants you to be okay.

charlie dalton- charlie here would be fuming once he realised that someone made you cry. i think he'd definitely be more focused on getting back at the person who made you cry first and then comforting you after he dealt with the person. a few punches would probably be thrown and you'd end up having to treat any wounds he had. you were secretly super happy that the stood up for you like that. in the end you were both okay and he cuddled you throughout the night.

knox overstreet- knox would definitely take a more romantic approach to you crying. he'd see you crying and immediately he would try and go buy some chocolates and flowers to cheer you up. he'd have you come to his dorm and you'd see chocolates and flowers on the bed and some other cute little touches. you'd start crying again because of how sweet he was and then you two would cuddle while eating chocolate and ranting to each other.

steven meeks- meeks would be more technical when you're crying. obviously he'll comfort you and get you to stop crying but once you've stopped he'll start trying to get to the bottom of the problem and try to give you some sort of advice. meeks really just wants to understand why you're upset and what he can do to make you not feel like this again.

gerard pitts- honestly i think pitts would just try to cheer you up by buying you're favorite foods and watching movies together, if he can't do that i think he'd try and make you laugh as much as possible. i think he'd be more awkward with his approach and not really know what to do because he's never really dealt with anyone crying before.

a/n- hi guys!! it's been a hot minute since i've updated, i've just been getting a lot of school work so i haven't been updating often but i promise i will try to update at least once a week or maybe more. i have a new book up so if you wanna go check it out feel free to. i hope you guys have all been doing well and staying safe, love you!! 💗