SUN

attacks-

-Dance - A single high-powered vertical slash

-Flash Dance - The user utilizes a similar method like the Thunderclap and Flash technique of the , allowing them to use an advanced version of Dance by inhaling huge amounts of oxygen, increasing the pumping of blood through the entire body, focusing it on the legs, and releasing it all to assault the target with a slash.

-Clear Blue Sky  - The user spins their body vertically to create a 360-degree slash

-Raging Sun  - The user unleashes two horizontal slashes to hit or intercept an enemy from the front or side

-Fake Rainbow - The user utilizes this technique to evade incoming attacks with high-speed twists and rotations, thus creating afterimages. The afterimages work most effectively on enemies with good vision as they will probably fail attack the afterimage instead of the actual body of the user.

-Fire Wheel  - The user leaps behind the opponent and spins in the air while releasing a flaming attack in a circular motion.

-Burning Bones, Summer Sun - A circular slash that defends from imminent frontal attacks.

-Sunflower Thrust - A single thrust attack with the point of the blade.

-Solar Heat Haze  - The user charges towards the target, attacking it with a haze covered slash that seemingly fails to land, but actually does hit the target.

-Setting Sun Transformation  - The user flips into the air to deliver an upended flaming sword slash.

-Beneficent Radiance - The user spirals into the air to deliver a powerful slash to those caught in it

-Dragon Sun Halo Head Dance  - Resembling a dragon, the user moves in circles to avoid enemy attacks and slashes then multiple times at the target.

-Flame Dance  - A two-combo strike which starts with a vertical slash and then a horizontal one right after

-Thirteenth Form - The user continuously performs all twelve forms of the breathing style in repetitive succession to increase the accuracy and agility of his movements.