STONE

attacks-

-First Form: Serpentinite Bipolar - User throws both the flail and axe towards his intended target and manipulates the chain by rotating it thus causing the axe and flail to also rotate in order to drill and grind right though his target.

-Second Form: Upper Smash - user throws both his axe and spiked flail for a pincer move before smashing down on the chain to cause the flail to then rebound and smash his target from afar.

-Third Form: Stone Skin - User unleashes a series of slashes with his sword deflecting nearby attacks.

-Fourth Form: Volcanic Rock - Rapid Conquest - User manipulates both the flail and axe weapons at both ends of the chain by swinging the chain on both sides in order to strike his opponents using a two pronged wide ranged attack.

-Fifth Form: Arcs of Justice - User utilizes a powerful barrage with his flail and axe, doing a great amount of damage. The axe is destined to hit first with the trajectory of the flail following from the opposite side and slamming into the opponent.

This type of breathing/attacks is very personalised and therefore includes a unique sword i.e similar to a kusarigama, consisting of an ono (axe) attached to a spiked chain  via a long chain.