THE DISAPPEARANCE

In Germany, Berlin, Adolf Hitler was sitting on his chair waiting for his carriers to be done constructing, It was 19th of April 1943, nearly 2 years After the sinking of Bismarck, Hitler decided to build 4 carriers while the other one carrier is reserved, they rushly build the 4 carriers it takes only 5 months to build the 4 carrier thanks to the support of sweden, and Japanese workers.

13th of September 1943 carrier KMS Rhein, KMS E. Loewenhardt, KMS August Parseval, and KMS Manfred Richthofen were going back to Germany for repairs KMS August Perseval was severely damage all ships except KMS August Perseval was received slight damage.

14th of September 1943, 12 km from there destination, KMS Manfred Richthofen receives reports from there scout planes that there is a storm heading towards there direction, the captain decides to change course, but it was too late they already in the storm the captain of KMS Manfred Richthofen was shocked.

Captain: Die Hölle!? Since when did we get here!?

Captain: Hanz since when did we get here?

Hanz: I don't know kommandant?

Little did they know that the Captain of KMS August Parseval was struggling to balance his ship

Captain of KMS Parseval: *on the speaker* Keep the ship balance boys!

Sailors: Jawol, Kommandant!

Suddenly a portal appeared in front of them sucking the ships into the portal.

Captain of KMS Rhein: Scheiße Scheiße!, there sucking us up!!

Captain of KMS Loewenhardt: Fick fick!! Full Reverse!!

R. Sailor: we can't kommandant! Its too strong!!!

R. Sailor 2: Kommandant I have a confession to make!!!

Captain: WHAT IS IT SAILOR!?

R. Sailor 2: I RAPE YOUR DAUGHTER!!!

Captain: YOU SON OF A BI-

Captain of KMS Manfred: TURN AROUND!!!

R. Sailor: WE CANT KOMANDANT ITS SUCKING US UP!!!

Captain: Scheiße! Nun, es ist schön, Sie zu kennen! (Shit! Well its nice knowing you)

R. Sailor: Me too Kapitän!

Before they were suck up in the portal KMS August Parseval was already capsized because of flood in the hull.

GERMANY, BERLIN

General: Mein Furher..... *gulp* the 4 carriers disappeared in our radar

Furher: Did They leave any transmission?

General: I believe no sir

The General leaves the room, in the distance you can hear

Furher: NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN!!!!!

AZUR LANE WORLD

In the middile of pacific Ocean you can see four girls laying on there flight deck unconscious

(AUGUST PARSEVAL WILL BE CALLED PARSEVAL, AND KMS Manfred Richthofen will be called Manfred, and KMS E. Loewenhardt will be called Loewenhardt)

Manfred was the first to wake up, she has no idea where she i

Manfred: ahh... Where am I? Wait..... Can I talk!? *looks in the arms* I have a human body!?!? *looks at her ship* my ship

After that Manfred decide to wake up the others, and they have no idea what's going on

Perseval: wait... Where are we Manfred?