Church Scandal

I've been stuck in bible camp for about five days now and I haven't had an orgasm. I've been really horny since I got here and the cause of that is one man, named Alexander. Just this afternoon when we were having a group activity outside, he was running around the place wearing a tight shirt and I'm forced to watch him all sweaty and hot. Not to mention, we've been stealing glances at each other and sometimes he would smirk at me. God, he drives me crazy. Just thinking about him makes me wet, I can feel it in my panties.

"Everyone gather up!" There he goes, the devil himself. It's ironic that I'm here in bible camp and my eyes is actually on it's way to the devil's crotch. "We're going to have bonfire tonight. So go take a shower and after that Samuel will lead the confession around the bonfire." He says making me stare at him.

Fuck, he is so hot. Just imagine him naked, that chisled torso of his. I was so caught up in imagining him naked that I didn't realize almost everyone had already left the room. Meanwhile, I was still staring at him. He caught me looking at him and he raised his eyebrow.

I gave him a cheeky smile and stood up, making my way to my shared room with the other girls. Ugh! I just want to touch myself right now but I can't really do that since I share a room with eight other girls.

When I got there, everyone was already taking dips and I was probably going to be the last one to shower. I just decided to wait on the window seat, admiring the garden outside.

As more time passed, the girls just kept on giggling while waiting for the shower. It was getting too loud and annoying for my liking.

"You know he smiled at me when we were at lunch." Olivia, one of my roommates said. "He's so attractive, too bad he's our camp leader. If he were one of the guys, I would've jump him" She giggled.

Seriously? They're talking about wanting to fuck Alex while in bible camp? Well to be honest, I can't really say anything about that since I was a waterfall too just thinking about him.

"Are you serious? He's like thirty years older than us" One of the other girls said to Olivia.

"Fuck you. Older men are great" Olivia huffed.

"How?" The same girl asked, crossing her arms in front of her chest.

"I don't know, just their mature characteristics. Plus, they have way more experience than boys do." Olivia replied, while shrugging. "Just looking at Alex doing normal people stuff is somehow hotter" She gushed looking at the roof dreamily.

Yeah, she knows what she's talking about. I decided to tune out their convo and I just kept waiting for my turn to shower while gazing out the window. Soon enough, all of the girls finished showering and they're all getting ready.

"Hey Y/n, want to walk together to the bonfire?" Olivia asked me.

"Yeah, sure. I'll probably take a long time. What if we just meet up there?" I ask her.

"Yeah, that sounds better" She said going back to applying make up.

I entered the bathroom and turned the warm water on. It's so relaxing, especially after a long day of running around and constant sweating.

"Y/n, we're leaving. The key is on the dresser. Don't forget to lock the door once you leave!" Olivia yelled from the other side of the door.

"Got it" I yelled back at her. Just as I said that, an idea came up.

I have the room all for myself, I can finally masturbate and be as loud as I want to. Thank god! I'm so happy. I will finally get the release I desperately needed. I continue my long, relaxing shower while getting excited about my alone time later.