Sexy Cop

No more y/n stuff cause that's cringe. You will all be named Holly.

⚠️ Btw this one is VERY dark ⚠️

Holly was on her way home after she hung out with her friends at the arcade. Her dad just bought her a customized car which was very expensive. Holly had wanted it for over a year and now she finally got it.

She was so happy to be able to go on a late night drive in her own car, but that fun didn't last for long.

Maybe she was driving a little too fast cause not long after, she sees a police car behind her.

It was late at night and the sirens were off. She just stopped on the side of the road wanting to quickly get this over with.

"Miss you were driving over the speed limit." The cop said to her.

She looked at the man and was shocked for a moment. He was kind of handsome. Her eyes trail down to his name tag, 'Officer Skarsgard'.

"Was I? I'm sorry officer, I didn't mean to." She said looking up at him.

"Well you still broke the law" He said as he gets his pen from his pocket. He proceeds to write a ticket for me.

As he was about to give it to me, she stopped him.

"Officer can you please be more lenient to me? My dad just bought me this car and he would be really angry if I got a ticket." She said looking at him pleadingly.

The night was cold and she was only wearing a tank top with no bra underneath. She had taken her jacket off and now she regrets doing that. By now her nipples are hardened and Officer Alex noticed it.

"Should've thought about it before speeding". He walked closer to me, looking at my chest from time to time. "Here" He tries to hand me the ticket.

"Is there really no way for me to get rid of this ticket?" She looked at him pleadingly.

"There is if you're willing to" He said while raising his eyebrow.

He walks even closer, raises his hand and put the ticket in my cleavage.

"Hey! What are you doing?!" She screamed, trying to hit his arm.

"You said you want to get rid of the ticket" He smirked as he forced her to lie down on the hood of her car.

The man held both her wrists in one of his hands while his other hand went to go grab handcuffs in his pocket.

"Hey let go of me!" She screamed and frolicked around.

The man did not answer, but continued to cuff her hands above her head.

Once she was tied up he began to fondle her breasts. His left hand was groping her breasts whole, while the other one was playing with her nipples.

"Ahhh, stop it! It's itchy!" Holly moans, kicking her legs around.

"Itchy? What's itchy? Your pussy?" Officer Alex chuckled.

He started to take both her pants and panties off before throwing them to a bush on the side of the road.

He knelt down until his face was in front of her pussy.

"Uuhhhh no" Holly said shakily.

Alex just smirked in response before he opened her legs and put both of them on the hood of the car making a 'M' shape.

Then her labia is pried open, available for the man to admire.

"Look at what we've got here... one slutty hole filled with slutty juices." The man said condesendingly.

"Mhmmm not slutty, that's not a slutty hole" She whined while shaking her head.

"Well your mouth down here says otherwise"

Her sensitive clit is being licked and teased by the man’s tounge. The pleasure made Holly both ashamed and terrified. She continues to struggle but her body is responding in the way she has not felt before, she then let out a moan.

“Don’t be like this... let me go" Holly keeps on begging.

“Slutty hole is already wet,” the man inserted his two finger in her tight pussy and whispered, “beautiful cunt”

Holly, who is confused and being sexually bullied, can’t help but beg, “Please let me go, you can just give me the ticket”

"No, no, it's okay, your ticket's gone now. You got what you want." He explained while pressing his finger in Holly's pussy.

“Ah~!” She unconsciously moaned again.

She couldn’t believe that such sound was made by herself.

“Baby, has no one told you that moaning and groaning, and the way your body is reacting makes a man’s desire more intense?”

“Don’t….” Holly bit her lips trying to resist, “Rape…rape is illegal.”

The man opened her labia wider with two of his fingers, then kissed her already wet cunt hole, then smiled.

“I'm a cop, I know the law” as he was speaking, he suddenly unzipped his pants and take out his thick cock.

“No, don’t…..” Before Holly could refuse, the man’s thick cock slammed into her pussy all the way in, and breaking her hymen.

“Baby, you’re so tight, slutty pussy keeps sucking and biting my cock.” the man murmurs.

“Ahhh!” She screamed. 'No way I'm getting fucked by a cop right now' She thought to herself.

His cock slammed into her again and again making her feel good.

Holly didn’t know how she ended up being fucked by a cop on the hood of her car, but except from the pleasure of him licking her from the beginning until now, the officer has not showed her any mercy.

Her body seemed to have been pierced buy a blunt object repeatedly, and pleasure followed one after another in an endless cycle.

Holly was moaning like a mess while officer Alex was thrusting like a machine.

"What a slutty cunt!" He said as he groped both my breasts.

Holly could feel something building up inside of her.

"Uhh stop! Stop! I want to pee! Ahhhh!" She screamed in pleasure.

"That's not pee sweetheart, that's your slutty juice" He smirked before pressing on her clit making her scream out again.

"Ahhh pee is coming out! Pee is coming out!" She said as she squirted all over the officer's thick cock.

Officer Alex could feel her pussy tighten as she orgasms.

"Goddamn you vixen, I'm gonna shoot my cum all inside your slutty hole." He spat on her. "Fill up your thirsty hole with a baby!" He said before slapping her tit.

At the end he shot all his semen into her pussy and told her "Go home slut".

He slapped her ass before saying, "or else I might fuck you again"

Holly was still dazed and terrified that she drove home with a naked lower body. She can feel his semen leak out from her cunt like dripping water.

Little did she know her dad would be waiting for her with a belt in hand.

;)