drug dealer

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

"hey, do you um... do you see that tower over there?" stan pointed to the old white tower.

they were now in his car, syd perched in the passenger's and fifi laying in the back.

"yeah." syd nodded.

"it's been there since, uh 1890-something." stan informed them, "story goes that a hundred men died building it."

"that's a lie." fifi rolled her eyes.

"i agree, there's no way it took one hundred men to build that piece of shit." syd agreed.

"okay, well, it was probably more like five." stan admitted, "but my great-great-great-grandfather was one of em. he was not great."

"oh."

"well, now that i think about it, every barber make tends to be a shithead." stan rambled, "but i guess it's up to me to redeem the good old family name."

"i've never seen your dad, like ever," sydney spoke up.

"nor have i." fifi agreed.

"yeah, he drives an 18 wheeler, like 25 days a month." stan stated.

"cool."

"yeah, my life is way better when he's not around." stan concentrated on the road, "i wish he's just stay gone, you know?"

syd obviously tensed up and fifi and stan both noticed.

"oh i didn't...." stan tried to correct himself, "i-i didn't mean to-to like-"

"it doesn't bother me." syd muttered, but it kinda did.

no words were exchanged after that until stan slowed down at a place that wasn't the store. there was a sign that read 'body shop'.

"this is not the shops stanley." fifi pointed out.

"sorry," stan unlocked the car, "i just need to uh... drop something off real quick."

he got out the vehicle and gently shut the car door. stan trotted over to an adult male, both syd and fifi watching him.

"what do you think he's up to?" syd asked as she turned to face the girl.

"a stoner acting suspicious and meeting up with people?" fifi hummed, "put two and two together."

"you think he's a drug dealer?" syd quizzed.

"i know he's a drug dealer." fifi corrected her.

"would you buy from him?" syd smirked.

"you've got to drop this." fifi sighed.

"not until you two get together." syd shrugged.

"anyways...." fifi stared to change the subject. but before she could even try, stan climbed back into the car.