Close your eyes Part 4 (21+)

*The next morning Jungkook and Jimin arrived early for their lectures. They met up with their friends in the hallway.

 They met up with their friends in the hallway

Namjoon: Good morning, you two. Do you have morning lectures as well?

Jimin: Morning everyone, yeah, we only have morning lectures today.

Jin: Jungkook, helloooo.

Hoseok: What's got him so fidgety? He looks like a bloodhound trying to catch a scent.

Jimin: Well, the thing is-

*Jungkook spotted Taehyung on the other side of the hallway. They established eye contact, and Taehyung waved at him with a smile as he approached.

Taehyung: Good morning, Jungko-

*He didn't get to finish his sentence as Jungkook dropped his books and ran towards him at full speed, tackling him to the ground.

Taehyung: Woah, nice body slam you got there. ( - he laughed as he laid back on the cold tile floor.)

*Jungkook lifted his shirt just enough to see an old surgery scar on the right side of his abdomen.

Taehyung: Woah there, please don't strip me in the middle of the hallway.

Jungkook: It really is you...

*Jungkook buried his face in Taehyung's chest, hugging him tightly as he started sobbing.

Jungkook: I missed you so much. I was starting to think you might never come back. I was so lonely. You're such a dummy. Why didn't you contact me even once? Why didn't you tell me who you were? Do you have any idea how much I missed you? You're so stupid. I swear to god if I didn't love you as much as I do, I would punch that handsome face of yours. You're such an idiot...but you came back. I missed you so very much. I'm so happy right now.

*Taehyung cupped his teary face as he wiped his tears with his thumbs. Connecting their lips in a loving kiss as Jungkook wrapped his arms around his neck, pulling him closer, his heart beating a mile a minute, never wanting to let go ever again.

Taehyung: I'm sorry I made you wait so long. There was never a day where I haven't missed that beautiful smile of yours. If you were to ask me how many times you've crossed my mind, I would say once. Because you came and never left. I'm sorry for not telling you who I was. I got overly excited about seeing you in person for the first time in 10 years yesterday, and I ended up spooking you. So I decided to take it slow. I wanted us to get to know each other all over again, but I guess you realized sooner than I expected. My Kookie is so smart.

*Taehyung gently caressed Jungkook's cheek. He nuzzled against his hand, enjoying his touch.

Taehyung: And the rest I can explain, but it will take some time. Would you be willing to listen?

Jungkook: Of course, you dummy. Do you even have to ask? There's so much I want to ask, and so much I want to tell you. I love you so much.

Taehyung: I love you too, my sweet Kookie.