𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐑𝐈𝐌𝐎𝐒𝐀

━━ tell me what you want,
and you shall have it

━━ i want everything.
give me everything.

━━━━━━ ❝ 𝐬𝐲𝐧𝐨𝐩𝐬𝐢𝐬 ❞ ━━━━━━

valerie kyle was abandoned by her parents long before she ever met selina kyle. she was young, too young to be wandering the streets alone. but, she was resourceful and knew how to survive. she knew what the gotham streets were like in the middle of the night when all of the rich assholes were asleep in their king beds with silk sheets. as she would lay in a dirty, old, squeaky bed in an abandoned apartment building, she would listen to gunshots and screaming until the sun rose, scaring all the monsters away into the shadows. she was just a kid who hadn't asked for her parents to drop her off at an alley and never return. she was just a kid who stole from grocery stores and thrift shops so she could survive. and that's who she was: a survivor, a girl who was forced to grow up too fast. that is why selina kyle took her in and turned her into her first and only protege.

valerie kyle abandoned her dingy little apartment full of homeless cats for an upscale penthouse that was paid in cash from all of the jewelry her mentor stole and then sold to the highest bidder. she traded a life of survival on the streets for a life of capturing expensive items and confiscating money from the rich, smiling to herself as she leapt across buildings and jumped off rooftops to evade the police. she adopted the name stray, wearing an outfit similar to catwoman's, and danced around with the second robin who she was very happy to call her best friend.

valerie kyle was abandoned by selina kyle one fateful and unfortunate night when the joker decided that today was the day he would launch his greatest and most brilliant plan to date. he truly believed that his idea to take robin and stray would finally break his nemesis. he truly believed that he would finally get to see the batman break. stray and robin just happened to be the last keys he needed to finally unlocked the part of the batman's brain that kept the insanity at bay.

valerie kyle was abandoned by the only person she had ever looked up to, but she would never abandon him. she would never leave or betray jason. she swore to him after the first night they spent together, locked up in the cell in arkham, pressed against one another, curled into a corner, as if that would stop joker from coming over to them, laughing while holding a bloody knife, asking why they wouldn't play a game with him.

valerie kyle abandoned stray because stray was dead.

long live savior.

davika hoorne. . .𝐕𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄 𝐊𝐘𝐋𝐄

❛❛ how does it feel to watch your city burn? ❜❜

matthew daddario. . .𝐉𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐎𝐃𝐃

❛❛ i want to see the life leave your eyes ❜❜

══════════════════════

𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒
there will be profanity, alcohol/drugs, violence, blood&gore, torture, thoughts of suicide, codependency, and sexual themes. read at your own risk.

𝐂𝐎𝐏𝐘𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
copyright © 2020 | all rights reserved. no part of this publication may be reproduced, translated, copied.

𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐑
i do not own dc, or any of the characters, plot-lines, or dialogue from the show or comic books. however, i do own valerie kyle, as well as her backstory, her storyline, and i also own any additional characters that do not belong to dc comics.

𝐕𝐈𝐒𝐔𝐀𝐋𝐒
graphics shown in this book are created by me unless i say otherwise. please don't attempt to steal or plagiarize my story itself or the visuals.

𝐃𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍
this book is dedicated to anyone who remembers the first version of this story. and if you do, i am very sorry for your eyes and your brain.

𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄
okay so this is a revamped version of devil devil. i changed the title, her name, and her fc because quite frankly, i was unsatisfied with all of those things. the basis of this story is staying the same, as are some chapters. i decided to dive more into what happens in venezuela and them preparing to take over gotham. chapters will be longer (in the 4,000+ word range), which means slower updates. also, this version will go more into detail about valerie and jason's codependency and how they end up realizing that they are codependent + how they deal with that. so, with that being said, i hope you guys like this version better and i hope you guys like this revamped rosalie, who's name is now valerie!

══════════════════════