📸 𝟸 . - 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚍𝚞𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗.

𝙰𝚛𝚒 & 𝚔𝚢𝚕𝚎 𝚒𝚖𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚍𝚞𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 🤍 .

𝙹𝚊𝚗𝚞𝚛𝚊𝚛𝚢 𝟷𝟼𝚝𝚑, 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟻 |

𝑎𝑟𝑖𝑠 𝑝𝑜𝑣💍 .

hey my name is ari

hey my name is ari . i'm 16 years old . i'm from chicago, illinois. i work at footlocker . and i'm in high school . also i'm currently single . last year my dad got shot in his heart and died . ever since then my brother has taken the spots my dad was in . my brother name is kyle he's 20 . which now he's the king pen of my the gang my dad was a king pen of . ever since my dads death nothing has really been the same . my brother has been extremely protective over me , my sister  in law queen ( kyles gf ) , my nephew kj ( kyles son ) and my little sister aubree. my mom has got on drugs and left me and my sister in custody of my brother kyle . so my brother has been doing a lot . but back to my mom she got on drugs moved far away and left me and kyle with a little bit of money. but kyle was working and i was working a little job so money wasn't the problem plus dad made sure we was straight before he passed . but she left told us she loved us and left we had no clue where she was going until . a month after she left which is 2 months after my fathers death she came back pregnant 😑 . and was crying for us to help out . for us to give her money . she stayed for the rest of her pregnancy did well with us . she had my baby sister aubree december 15th . we did well until december 21st she asked me to baby sit my little sister aubree while she went to the store for groceries and never came back . so now we have the baby and now we are stuck with the baby .

𝐾𝑦𝑙𝑒 𝑝𝑜𝑣🤍 .

My name is Kyle Fletcher

My name is Kyle Fletcher . people mostly call my ky, or just kyle . I'm 20 years old . I have a son named Kyle Jr , Kj who's 2 years old . And my girlfriend soon to be wife 😏 name is queen . oh and let me not forget my two sisters/ daughter they are literally my life . ari is 16 and aubree is only 1 month . ever since pops died things haven't been the same . momma got on drugs, came back pregnant we don't know if it's dads baby or momma new guy because she came back pregnant a month after my fathers death and was pregnant and she left us with the baby . queen has been keeping me strong with helping with the girls and that's why she's my woman . i'm trying hard to get a new place for me and my family because the house we are living in doesn't have enough space for all of us . at first i was living in a apartment with me, queen , and kj and ari, pops, and mom lived together but now it's all of us so we need another place with much space . but things are gonna get better as we go because i grind hard to make sure my family is good🙏🏽 .

𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎

( 𝚒𝚖𝚖𝚊 𝚝𝚛𝚢 𝚝𝚘 𝚙𝚞𝚋𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚑 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝚍𝚊𝚢 . 𝚃𝚘𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚒𝚖𝚖𝚊 𝚊𝚝 𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝟺 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚒𝚗 😘. )