📸 𝟹 . - 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚌𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚖𝚘𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 .

𝙹𝚊𝚗𝚞𝚛𝚊𝚛𝚢 𝟸𝟶𝚝𝚑 , 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟻 📆 .

𝐴𝑟𝑖 𝑝𝑜𝑣 💍 .

today we are going to look for houses and phew i'm ready . i was emotional because this was the house i grew up in with my father and it's not a bad house . but with all of us even tho aubree is gonna share a room with me for some time but we still just need space because we will all be living together for some time . but i'm ready to go look for houses .

i'm laying down in the bed when i hear aubree start to cry . i put her in her bassinet which is right next to my bed last night because i want her to get used to not laying on my chest every night like it's a mini crib 😂
. but i grab her and go down to the kitchen to make her a bottle . i put the formula and the water and shake it . i go in kyles room to see if kj and queen were awake . and they were .

kj : tee tee goodmorning

ari : goodmorning baby , goodmorning sis

queen : goodmorning girl .

ari - you wanna feed her this bottle ?

queen : yea lemme see her

- kyle comes out the bathroom -

kyle : after you feed her that bottle we all need to get dressed cuz we have to be going at 12:00 which is in a hour

ari : ok when you finished feeding her just bring her in my room so i can get her ready

queen: ok , if you can you can get change dressed his clothes on the couch i already put him in the bath

ari - ok i got you i will

i go in the room and puts cj's clothes on . then i sit him on my bed and let him watch paw patrol . i go in my bathroom brush my teeth , comb my hair . jump in the shower then i put on my pink jogging suit with my white jordan 11's . i went back in the room got aubree and bathed her and got her dressed .

𝐾𝑦𝑙𝑒 𝑝𝑜𝑣 💙 .

i'm happy about today of course because i'm looking for the place i'll be staying with my family but leaving the house my pops raised me and ari in has been a little hard .

Me and queen get in the shower while ari has kj and aubree . and gets dressed . then we got ready to head out . we were in a rush cuz it was 12:30 and ari and queen wanted to take pictures 🤦🏽 .

𝑄𝑢𝑒𝑒𝑛 𝑝𝑜𝑣 💓 .

today we are going to look for houses . i'm happy because i want to live in a spot with space and room for all of us to be comfortable cuz that's very important to me .

after we get in the car after taking millions of pictures kyle was playing his music which we didn't want to hear . so i changed the radio that ticked him off a little .

kyle : why you do dat foe

queen: bae we don't wanna hear that shit

kyle : aight , fuck it

queen : my way

- kyle smirks -

𝐴𝑟𝑖 𝑝𝑜𝑣💍 .

after we listened to music . vibe in the car . aubree begins to cry she hates her car seat and the car in general . i pick her up and give her , her pacifier and rock her . before you know it we pull up the first house . and the realtor lady was right in front of the house .

( 𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝟷 )