Chapter Three

**WARNING: This Chapter Contains Sexual Content and Must Be Proceeded With Caution! Thank you! ~ A.N. 

Leon hated his heats.

Nine years back, when Chris was home, Leon had help keeping his heats in check. After rounds of sex and a suppressant, Leon would be fine. He could go about his daily business with no problem. But after not hearing from Chris for the first month, Leon had to up his doses of suppressants, taking them twice a day instead of as needed, and brewing herbal teas when his heats did restart. He kept this routine for as long as he could, and for a long while, his heats spread out over the course of the years.

But now that he knew Chris was somewhere in Romania, the Plagas womb was responding to that knowledge. It was a parasite; of course it was connected to his thoughts and emotions, and knowing Chris was alive only served Leon a problem. It wanted Chris. He wanted Chris.

As he rested on the bed, despite the winter temperatures, he felt hot. He knew he was sweaty, his head swimming with old thoughts, old memories. Memories of their lovemaking, pumped through his heart, burning through his veins.

Damn it, he must have missed his suppressant dose by six hours. He took his morning dose, but he forgot his evening dose during the flight because he was in Zemira's company.

He groaned quietly and curled around a pillow. His stomach cramped, the Plagas womb radiating its heat through his body. It burned through the suppressant he took much too late, as if demanding its needs to be met.

He looked to his suitcase. He had means to temporarily satisfy the Plagas. Considering how long it had been, though, would it work?

He got up from the bed and unzipped his suitcase. He found what he needed, a dildo that had to be customized as big as Chris' cock (which took a rather pretty penny to put towards) that also had a compartment where Leon could also insert an herbal suppressant mixture. The mixture's chemical components, when "ejaculated" into the Plagas womb, helped soothe the hormonal parasite, and therefore eased Leon's heats.

Leon only saved these for emergencies when Chris was away and as the heats spread out over time. When the suppressants and the herbal supplements failed, this concoction did the trick.

He undressed and felt himself. It was strange and perhaps a bit abnormal, as Leon constantly reminded himself of it as he ran a hand over his chest, brushing his nipple. He pinched and rolled it, just like how Chris would play with him. He imagined his husband's hot tongue along his neck, earning a soft sigh from his lips.

His hands roamed, like his memory. Chris' strong hands over his ribs, tracing every hill and valley, dipping to his stomach. The roaring heat every time Chris would touch him there. He never understood it, but it roused him. That pulsing heat, that feeling of life, a heartbeat's moment, it was a sensation Leon could only describe as fulfillment. He didn't understand it, but the Plagas did.

The understanding of feeling whole.

He slid his plaything under, brushing it along, as he embarrassingly realized, his swollen clit. As he inserted, he realized that he never had to use lube. His swollen walls were soaked, the veins inside throbbing as it swallowed the dildo.

He thought about Chris, spooning him from behind, that tongue on his neck, his hands at his hips, pulling him onto his hot dick. He thought about his husbands thundering heartbeats at his back, his steady, loving rhythms as he sewed in and out of his body with his makeshift amusement. He thought about Chris' smell, that earthy, musky smell. That masculine smell, compared to Leon's own clean, almost aquatic, scent.

His mind roamed to his husband's fondling hands at his pectorals, even parting from his back to turn his beloved spouse, continuing his sweet, lovemaking rhythms in the front. His lips painted with Chris' hot tongue, sometimes his spouse getting mischievous; he'd nibble and even suckle from Leon's pectorals.