35

Tour starts today. Everyone is a bundle of nerves right now. The guys have been doing nonstop interviews for the past week that I've been dragged along to.

The boys and management have made sure to state that I would not be joining them other than the fact that I would be in the building while they are talking. We had a meeting discussing me: questions that could and could not be asked, if I was to join them, all the basics. Everyone wanted to make sure I could stay as private as I wanted/could be. The guys I know were more worried about my health while management was more worried about the damage control if anything were to happen.

A couple days after Louis and I talked , he gave me back my phone and let me go for dinner with Karen and Sean. It was one of their later rehearsals so Sean ended up staying the night while the guys were finishing up plans for the European leg.

We're on their last interview for the day before we head to the arena. I've sat with their stylist Lou for most of the day. She's real sweet. She's honestly almost as nice as Anne.

"The guys are about to be done if you two want to start heading down to the van. There's security that'll help you through the doors." Paul said while grabbing a couple items. Lou and I nodded. Thankfully she had packed up her stuff as soon as she finished working on the guys. She grabbed one bag and I grabbed the other and we made our way to the doors as fast as possible.

When we reach the doors one security guard takes our bags and another two lead us to the car. Lou holds onto my shoulders tight and helps guide me out. She lets me climb in first and follows, quickly shutting the door. "Are you okay, babe? I know you've dealt with all of this before but I know it can still be overwhelming." I let her know I'm alright and she nods. "Also," she stops and turns to me, grabbing pieces of my hair, "what are we doin' with your hair? I know Louis said that I might need to fix a couple pieces here and there from your last haircut but do you want to color it or anything?"

"I've never thought about coloring it to be honest never really got the chance to before either. I'm really down for anything at this point." She smiles and takes her phone out to look for inspiration pictures. I could see her screenshot a couple things.

"I'll have to double check with the boss and see what I can and can't do but I'm sure he'll be open to anything as long as you're comfortable." I smiled and the crowd grew louder. Lou and I both shifted farther away from the door so the guys wouldn't have to worry about trampling us.

They all stopped a few times before Paul kept pushing them through. They all climbed in, somehow being louder than normal.

Liam turned to us, "was it okay getting in for you two? No one's hurt?"

"We're alright, love. No one tried to grab us or anything," Lou assured him. Relief washed over him and he turned back around.

We slowly started making our way to the arena. It took quite a bit longer than expected to keep all of the fans away from the van.

As we reach our destination, Paul rushes the boys to sound check and I followed Lou into the dressing room. We started unpacking her bags and set up her station. Lou stopped me and plopped me down into her chair so she could check my last cut. After she evened our a few pieces she looked at my hair, contemplating what to do with it. Before she could even decide four guys came rushing through the door apologizing for being late.

She let them off the hook since she was doing my hair anyways. "Guys this is Spencer Louis's daughter. Be nice and don't scare her off." She pointed her finger at them as a warning. They all put their hands up in defense. I got out of the chair and moved to the couch so Lou could start working.

"Oh I'm Ashton by the way!" One of the guys said after replacing me in front of Lou.

"I'm Calum and this is Michael and Luke!" They all waved and the other two said hi.

"Nice meeting you guys!" I waved back. The three sat near me.

"So let's get to know each other a bit. How old are you? I mean you look like you could be one of Louis's sisters. " Micheal asked. I giggled as Lou rolled her eyes.

"Just turned sixteen a couple weeks ago. What about you guys?"

"Oh looks like Luke finally has someone around that's his age!" Calum cheered causing Luke to blush. I gave Luke a sympathetic smile, which he returned. "But Mikey and I are 17 and Ash is 18!"

We all started talking, mainly about them, and every now and then I'd look down and text Sean letting him know how everything was going.

"Who's Sean?" Ashton asked sneaking up behind me.

"Just a friend," I shrugged.

"Oh the friend zone!" He laughed. Both Lou and I rolled our eyes at him.

"Oh no not at all. We're both not each other's types," I smirked.

"Then what is your type?" Ashton asked, sitting down next to me. Lou scolded him and he followed with 'just asking'.

"Well I mean i really like light hair and someone who's taller than me and you know a female." I said as nonchalantly as possible. Cal spit out his drink and Mikey and Luke just laughed with me. Lou shook her head in a playful manner. She finally finished with these four and was just waiting for my boys to finish whatever they were up to.

Niall and Harry came crashing in the door. "You boys better get ready you're almost up."