That was fun

Jersey P.O.V
We where at mikes house hanging out Vallyk and Nicole where sitting next to each other and me and mike where sitting on the same couch but we were on are phones then we and we where waiting for Derek to get here so we could go out and then he can in with Sofia she's a pretty girl but she's not me but it's fine me and Nicole looked at each other and then looked away and then I looked at mike and we smile at each other cuz he already knew what I was thinking
"Guys this is Sofia, Sofia that mike and Vallyk and that's Nicole Vallyk's girlfriend and that jersey ". Derek said lookin at me the whole time I already knew he didn't want her to know about what was going on between me and him but I could care less we all said hi back with a smile I moved over next to mike so Derek a Sofia could sit with each other at this point I didn't care we aren't dating so what me and him where doing was just for fun and when he was horny but I could care less.
Mike put his arm around my waist and I saw that Derek saw that and he got mad but it's fine me and him weren't together I was on my phone on insta when "Jersey can you come with me to the kitchen and help me get some snacks" Derek said looking at me I said yes and we went to the kitchen and then he looked at me and I could tell he was mad it was funny to me so I got some snacks and put the on the counter waiting for Derek to get the rest of the snacks when Derek came closer to me and I was against the wall.
He put his hand around my neck and was looking at me before saying anything " you keep playing with me you letting mike touch what's mines"Derek said that with so much angering his eyes. " I'm not your and if he wants to touch me he can I mean I am single and we and you are just messing around"I said back. "You weren't saying that when we were in your room kissing"he said this still having his hand around my neck. " all we were doing was kissing and a with that I still made your dick hard maybe with mike I could do more then just kissing". I moved his hand from my neck and I left the kitchen with a smile on my face.
I put the snack I got on the coffee table and sat next to mike again Sofia was looking at me so I smile at her and she smiled back Derek can back into the living room and put the snacks on the coffee table to. We sat there and watched 365 and I had put my hand where mike's dick was but a accident and he was hard these boys can't watch a movie like this without getting hard. Nicole and Vallyk went up to his room cuz Nicole was falling asleep and me and mike went to his room to let Derek and Sofia he together I knew Derek was kinda mad that we and mike were gonna be alone.
Mike walked in his room and I walked in behind him and he told me to lock his door so I locked it and I sat on the bed cuz he went to shower and change his clothes when he came out he sat on his bed and told me go come sit next to him so I did. I was trying to get off his bed cuz he was bothering me but went went to get off he pulled me and I was now sitting on his lap and I was looking at him. "Umm I think I should get up" I said looking at him. "No it's fine it's not like we doing anything" we where just looking at each other and then he kissed me I kissed him back and he started kissing my neck.
Then he unzipped my sweater I didn't have no shirt under so he left some hickeys on my Boobs. Then he starts unbuttoning my jeans and he looked at me and he put his hands in my pants and started to finger me he was putting his finger in and out. I wanted to moan but I didn't want to make no noisy so I just started kissing his neck I gave him some hickeys but at least when he put a shirt on you wouldn't be able to see them. I felt like I was about to cum I let out a light moan and he knew that I was gonna cum but then we hear someone knock on the door he took his hand out of my pants and told me to go to the bathroom and he put a shirt on so no one would see the hickeys.
Mike's P.O.V
Someone knocked on the door and I told her to got to the bathroom and I put a shirt on so no one would see the hickeys and I went and unlocked my door and opened it and I saw Derek. " what's up bro" I said looking at him "can me and Sofia chill with you and Jersey since Nicole and Vallyk sleep" i mean I were having a moment but I'm not gonna tell him that "yea why not come in". Jersey came out the bathroom and looked at me like why are they in here I just looked at her and sat one the bed and she sat next to me I put my arms around her and me, her , Sofia,and Derek just chilled in my room. Me and Derek played on the ps5 and Jersey was making TikTok's and Sofia was on her phone she didn't really talk to jersey like that but jersey didn't care. Derek and Sofia left my room and went to Derek's room and went to sleep.