Oh well

Jersey P.O.V
When Sofia and Derek left I was looking at mike I don't know why I did that it felt good but was it right tho it's not like I'm with Derek and I was just having fun but still I just don't know i got snapped out my thoughts when mike tapped me. "Yea" I said looking at him lost. "Are you ok did I do something wrong did u not like it". "No it was good and yes I'm fine" I just wish this was all just a dream. He told me that he was going to go to sleep I said ok and I just laid there.
Then I got up trying not to wake up mike cuz his arms where around but I woke him up. "Sorry I wanted to got down stairs to get something to drink" I said looking at him. He looked at me and smile "it's fine ima wait for you to come back up stairs I might go back to sleep"he said looking at me I said ok and he kissed me. I went down stairs and I hear someone and I thought it was Nicole but it wasn't it was Derek I didn't look at him but I felt his looking at me. "So what where you and mike doing"he said looking at me. "What are you talking about" I said getting worried. He got closer to me and started kissing my neck but I stopped him. And he looked i my I unzipped my sweater and showed him. He just looked at me.
I told him what had happened and he didn't say nothing. "Why did you guys do that" he said that looking at me. " Derek it's not like we are together plus I know you and Sofia be fuckin so it doesn't really matter". He just looked at me after I said that then I walked over to his and I pulled up his shirt and I saw the hickeys. "Derek I'm not stupid i know , I also know how horny you get so it's fine i mean at least i know I'm better in bed then her". Me and him start laughing at what I said. "Do you want us to stop messing around" I said that looking at him. He looked at me and said no. I just said ok and told him that I was going to go back upstairs to mike's room.
I came into the room and mike woke up and smile at me I smiled back and went to go lay down next to him. " what took you so long" he said looking at me "oh I was just taking my time" I said still looking at him. He asked me "what do you want to wait", "I want to watch on my block" he said ok and put it on. Then I felt him still staring at me so I looked at him and smiled and he started kissing on my neck and gave my another hickey. I liked it but i has to stop him so I did. " mike can we go to sleep you kinda hurt my vagina". "Ok I'm sorry" he said looking at me. "It's ok it's not your fault I'm still a virgin so". Yea I'm still a Virginia mike and Derek both know that but when I say I'm good in bed I just be playing around with them and they know that so it's ok. But after 5 mins of us watching in my block I feel asleep in mike's arms and he feel asleep to.