A Good Evening, Indeed...

Two weeks had past since Kai has last seen Taemin, and this was mainly because of his dedication to his group's upcoming repackaged album release. But despite their busy and conflicting schedules, Kai always kept in close contact with his dear friend. In fact, he always found himself video chatting Taemin almost every single day before bed.

"Wow, the superhero theme yet again?" Taemin shook his head as he laughed on the other side of the screen.

"Yeah, SM really won't let it go, right? You should see how the stylists styled my hair this comeback. It's a much darker makeup look then I'm used to."

"I can't fucking wait to see that."

A long silence followed Taemin's abrupt words, and Kai was a bit confused at what on earth that meant? He was thinking on how to naturally change the subject when Taemin beat him to it.

"I just mean, uhhh... I can't wait to see all you guys do a different concept. It's going to be a good change and look for the company!"

Still shocked at Taemin's initial tone as he said he couldn't "fucking" wait, Kai replayed Taemin's low register tone of a statement. He had to admit to himself, it was so hot to him. Even if he read into it wrong, he knew he'd replay it over and over as he slept tonight.

"You guys have your album photo shoot for a few hours, right?" Taemin's voice was again bright and cheery, hiding any trace of the deep and sexy voice he used just seconds ago.

"Yep," Kai began, "I'm hoping it doesn't take too long. I just want to go home and eat spicy rice cakes, I've been craving them since the second I woke up this morning."

"Well, Minho really wants to do a vlive with the gang later tonight, but suddenly I think I'm coming down with something." Taemin let out the world's fakest cough sound as he made those puppy dog eyes to the one man who claimed it has no effect on him. Every time Taemin gave his all in doing agyeo for him, Kai always made a face of disgust or rolled his eyes.

But deep down, it DID effect him. So deeply. No matter how many times he tried to push that feeling down, the more that fire grew inside him. Taemin was his flame, and soon enough the spark would ignite.