ch1 finding our legs (rewritten)

(Episode 1 of the anime)

Today was one of the worst days that izuku midoria had ever had. Bakugo had destroyed his book full of quirk information. Everything has been so hard sence he was told that he was quirkless.

He though it couldn't get any worse, but he was so wrong. While he was walking home he passed though an ally way to get home. As he was making his way to the end a villan who had a sludge quirk attacked him.

Deku was struggling none stop as he though he was going to die there. "Mom I'm sorry," where his last thoughts as he was about to pass out. He thought it was all over for him until he heard a loud explosion and a large gust of wind passed though the ally way. He opened his eyes to the his all time favorite, the number one hero all might before izuku blacked out completely blacking out completely.

Once deku finally woke up and opened his eyes he saw the number one hero all might. He was a mumbling mess as he was meeting the symbol of peace himself all might. He looked all around for his note book wanting an autograph. As he grabbed his book izuku saw the all might had already signed it.

When all might was about to leave izuku quickly latch onto all nights leg. All might jumped into the air and after he realized that izuku was on his leg he began to struggle. "Hey hey hey! I love my fans but this is to much! Now let go!" All might said as he tried to push deku off him. "No way! If I let go I will die!" After he said that all might stopped, "oh! Good point!" All might said as we landed on top of a building and he was about to jump away but izuku stopped him. "Wait!! I need to ask you something!! Can I be a hero even if I dont have a quirk!?"

Izuku asked him all might turned back to face izuku. Izuku was filled with so much hope. "No you can't be a hero with out a quirk," once he said that he jumped into the air and left izuku there. When he said those words all of izuku's hope and dreams where all gone. Izuku got down on my knees and began to tear up. "The number 1 hero told me I cant be a hero!"

Izuku said to himself as izuku's eyes where full of tears as he was crying none stop until he heard a males voice come from behind him.

"This world is full of so many hypocritical heros," "It really is a shame the even the pro hero all might is the biggest hypocrite of them all." Izuku heard a machanical male voice say to him.

Izuku turned around to see 2 strange men behind him. One had blond hair and bear like ears on the tip of his head. His eyes had a golden color to it and his Scalera where completely black.

The second man looked completely weird as his head was completely covered in countless pins, and a short mohawk of hair on top of his head