ch 2 spiders information

Chapter 2 spiders information

Narrator: all three groups of the Phantom Troupe were making their way back to the home base. All their missions had been successful as they each had their targets fredbear and hisoka had deku, yami and illumi had eri, and blaze hollow had stain.

Once they all made it back to there home base yami took Eri to the troupes medical wing to get her checked out. Illumi layed deku down on another medical bed and removed the pin from his head. Once it was removed deku began to move around like crazy. 

Deku: "Who is that!?" He said pointing to eri. "And who are all of you!?" Deku said pointing to the rest of the group. 

Fredbear: "calm down we brought you here because we want to talk," he said in a calm voice wanting to calm izuku down. "That is yami, hisoka, blaze, eri, and stain," he told izuku as he introduced everyone.

Stain: "why is the girl all bandaged up and hurt?" He asked a bit sad at the state the little girl was in. 

Blaze: "she is in that condition because of the villain known as overhaul," he said in an angry voice. "Overhaul is a yakuza leader and he wanted to return the yakuza back to its former glory. In order to do that he was constantly looking for a way to get rid of quirks for good. And he found it in the form of that little girl" he said pointing at eri as the medical team began to work and check over eri.

Yami: "It's sick! To think that the heros were letting this happen to an innocent little girl." He said as he began to explain "eri has a quirk known as rewind. Overhaul was using his quirk to turn her body into quirk erasing bullets." He told everyone the story of eri and what has happened to her while within the yakuza base.

Narrator: Stain was angry that the heros would do nothing to help her. Izuku was just shocked that heros didn't take action. At that time eri began to open her eyes and her little horn began to glow as she looked at everyone in fear. Most of the troupe took a step back but one of the doctors put a small ring on eri's horn. When the ring was placed her horn stopped glowing 

Quirk doctor: "there that should stop her from activating her quirk," he said as he whipped sweat from his head.

Izuku: looked at the ring that the little girl had on her horn. "What is that," he asked as he looked a blaze.

Quirk doctor: "a quirk nullification ring. It was made with a special metal that helps nullify quirks," the doctor explain as he went back to examining eri and her horn.

Eri: looks at everyone scared as he was looking all over the room none stop wondering where was overhaul. "P-please don't hurt me." She said in a very low and scared tone voice.

Blaze: rushes over to eri and began to heal her by using his nen. "We are not here to hurt you little one. We rescued you from overhauls, he can't hurt you anymore." He said in a comforting voice as he kept on healing eri until every single injury on her was healed.

Narrator: Once the job was finished and the medical team finished examining eri blaze led everyone to the meeting room. Inside was a large round table with a 12 legged spider in the center. Around the table were chairs with the same spider symbol on them but they had numbers on them from 1 through 12.

 Around the table were chairs with the same spider symbol on them but they had numbers on them from 1 through 12