Ch-9 Resort 'New Horizon'

I wrote this chapter sooner than I expected... But what can I do? I love you guys so much... So thought of giving you an update! I couldn't help jotting it down as soon as this idea knocked my mind. I am so thrilled! I hope you guys will also be after reading it.!

***********

Next day, Riya wakes up in the morning and had a headache probably due to the hangover due to alcohol. She tries recalling what happened the day before.. but in vain! She then checks the clock and it shows 11.30 am. Damn! She is running so late for office. She looks for Arjun but there's no trace of him. He might have left for the office already.. Riya thinks to herself.

Riya- (Holding her head with her hands)- Kal kya hua tha!? Mujhe kuch yaad kyu nhi aa rha? Aur ye Arjun sir aaj aise kyu chale gye? Atleast mujhe uthaana to chahiye than na. Kahin.. Kahin kal maine kuch jyada to nhi bol diya? Maine kal Arjun sir ke saamne Roshni ji ke baare mein to..? Oh Gawwddd! Ek to itna sir dard ho rha hai... Upar se kal ka koi bhi incident yaad nhi aa rha.!

As she was getting up from the bed.. She found a disprin kept on her bedside table. She slightly smiles and then gets up to get ready for office.

As she reached the office, then she saw that all of her colleagues were seated together and teaseing Chhotu about his 11.30 vaali! Riya too joins them and all of them were having fun!

**********************

A man was laying on the hospital bed and there was a lot of security around him. Many police officers were guarding him and there were 2 commandoes on his door for his protection. The man was 'Johny Bhai'. He had agreed to become a government witness and was ready to tell the names of his gang members only if his death sentence was taken back by the court. And the court agreed to this deal.

Johny bhai said that there was a big crime that was gonna take place in Mumbai. When the police asked about the details, then Johny bhai said that he will reveal the info in front of the media. So a press conference was being arranged for Johny bhai.

Then a beautiful girl came in the hospital and she was going towards Johny's room. She was stopped by the guards.

Guard- Ji aap andar nahi jaa sakti.

Girl- Dekhiye.. I am Dr Naina aur mujhe patient ke kuch tests krne hai!

Guard- Lekin abhi abhi to doctor unke saare tests krke aur unko rest krne ke liye bolke gye.

Naina- Mai jaanti hu. Aur unhi doctor ne mujhe bheja hai. Mai ek specialist hu aur kuch tests krne zaroori hai. Aap mujhe mera kaam krne se nahi rok sakte!

Guard- Acha aap apni ID dikhaiye.

She shows them their ID and they allow her to go.

Further she was stopped by the commandoes.

Commando- Dekhiye mam, safety measures ke liye hume aapki ek photo leni hogi.

Naina- Fine. Jaldi kijiye please.

Then the commando clicks her picture and let her go inside. She comes out after 10 minutes and leaves the hospital.

**************

Next day the press conference is arranged and it is the hot topic of all the news channels and same question is in the mind of all people. That what is Johny going to reveal? What is the big crime that is going to take place in Mumbai?

Johny is brought to the venue but he suddenly starts behaving weirdly. He starts to rub his ear and slap on his head, as if he is mentally disturbed.