Chapter 18 - Fixer Upper

Elsa was walking back and forth on the second floor of the ice castle fretting over if Hiccup was ok or not.

" Ah, get it together." Elsa hugged her torso.

" Control it, don't feel, don't feel." Elsa paced back and forth.

" Don't feel!" Elsa shouted to herself, she looked up at the walls of the ice palace.

They were completely red and jagged ice spicks were protruding from them.

She was afraid of what was happening and what she did to Hiccup.

                      ~ Line Break ~

The aurora danced in the sky above the travelling party.

Olaf was lying on Stormfly back looking up at the sky, he was in awe of the lights.

" Look Stormfly the skies awake," Olaf told the dragon and she crooned in agreement.

Hiccup was sitting on Toothless' back holding his arms around his skinny figure trying to keep warm.

" Hiccup are you cold?" Anna asked, seeing him shiver and his hair got whiter.

" A little yeah." He said chattering his teeth, Hiccup slid off Toothless back and walked next to her.

" Ah, over here!" Kristoph yelled from a hot spring and Toothless pushed Hiccup over to it.

Hiccup stood in front of it and held his hands out to the warmth, it felt good.

" Ok guys about my friends, we'll I say their friends but they are more like family." Kristoph fumbled with his words trying to tell them something as they walked forward.

" Anyway, when I was a kid it was just me and Sven and then they took us in." He explained to Anna and Hiccup.

" They did?" Anna questioned smiling.

" Yeah, I don't want to scare you two they can be a little inappropriate and loud, very loud." Kristoph laughed.

" They're also stubborn at times and a little overbearing and really heavy, you two will get it which I think you will," Kristoph mumbled trying to tell them.

" Kristoph, they sound wonderful," Anna told him as she placed her hand on his shoulder.

" Can't be any worse than my family." Hiccup said shivering.

" Ok then, meet my family." He confessed referring to the rocks all gathered in a circle.

" Hey guys, you are a sight for sore eyes." Kristoph wandered through the rocks chatting to each of them.

" Their rocks." Anna bluntly stated.
Her, Olaf, and Hiccup just stared at him weirdly.

" He's crazy," Olaf whispered to Anna and Hiccup.

The dragons looked at him weirdly, Hiccup thought it was a good thing Meatlug was still on the boat.

" I'll distract him while you two-run, Hi Sven's family it's nice to meet you." Olaf patted one of the rocks with an enthusiastic smile.

" Because I love you Hiccup and Anna I insist you run," Olaf whispered back to Anna and Hiccup.

" I understand that your love experts, why aren't you running?" Olaf whispered to the two of them, Hiccup slowly began to edge away.

" Ok well, we are just gonna go," Anna said pulling on Hiccup's arm.

" Anna, Hiccup wait!" Kristoph called out to them, suddenly the boulders began moving and rolling towards Kristoph and Sven.