Chapter 11 - A Party to Flee From

"Elsa, oh I mean Queen, ah, hi me again." Anna said bowing, Hiccup was impressed at how many times Anna had stuttered when talking to her sister.

Elsa released her hand from Hiccup's arm and moved it down to his hand and held onto it tight not wanting him to leave again.

" Ah, may I present, Prince Hans of the Southern Isles," Anna said gesturing to the tall dark Auburn-haired man behind her.

Hiccup noticed he was slightly taller than him and he wore a smile on his face, although there was something off about his persona like he was hiding something.

" Your Majesty." He said bowing his head slightly and smiling at her.

" Ah, we would like." both said at the same time, Hiccup could tell they were going to say something important.

" Ah, we would like your blessing." Hiccup felt Elsa's hand tightened and he had a cold sensation run up his arm.

He hadn't felt something like this in a long time, it was like he was back in his childhood, seeing Elsa run around playing with him.

" Of our marriage." Both Anna and Hans happily announced, Hiccup mentally did a double-take, did they just say marriage.

"Marriage?" Elsa asked shocked and confused, looking up at Hiccup, who shrugged.

" Yes!" Anna squeaked holding Hans' hand tighter.

" I'm sorry I'm confused." She said shaking her head.

" So am I," Hiccup said facing Elsa and then Anna.

" Well we haven't worked out all the details ourselves, we'll need a few days to plan the ceremony." Anna gestured with her hands.

" Of course, we'll have soup, roast and ice cream, oh wait would we live here?" Anna asked Hans who was just nodding.

" Here?" Elsa asked still shocked looking up at Hiccup who shrugged.

" Absolutely. " Hans said confidently holding Anna's hands.

" Anna?" Elsa cleared her throat trying to get her sisters attention, she released Hiccup hand from her grasp.

" Oh, we could invite all twelve of your brothers to come stay with us," Anna said to Hans as he nodded happily.

" Of course we have the room, I don't know some of them will have to share." She rambled finally catching the look Hiccup and Elsa were giving her.

" Anna wait, slow down." Anna looked at Elsa.

" No one's brothers are staying here, no one is getting married." Elsa commanded Anna in a stern voice, Hiccup could feel the air around her getting colder.

" Wait what?" Anna said in a hurt voice.

" May I talk to you please, alone?" Elsa questioned Anna hoping she would say yes.

"No, whatever it is you have to say, you can say it to both of us." Anna forcefully told Elsa holding onto Hans' arm.

" Fine, you can't marry a man you just meet," Elsa stated with a displeased look.

" You can if it's true love," Anna said stepping forward.

Hiccup could tell this was going south and was going to say something, but Elsa cut him off.

" Anna, what do you know about true love?" Elsa whispered to her, Hiccup could tell she was trying not to raise her voice.

" Well more than you, all you know is how you shut people out," Anna replied harshly.