day 1.

soooo, shit is about to get hetic😭. brace yourself. understand that this is gonna be in a musical format so think of it as a movie and when we switch between people singing we are switching scenes. italics NO QUOTES is when the song is playing the the background & key is for when someone is singing, i wanted to make like a depressing musical ( like riverdale😭. ) for the next few chapters so enjoy🙂.

(who's singing) key:
italics w/ quotes: asahi
bold: nishinoya

songs in this chapter :
favorite mistake- giveon.
tonight- summer walker.

( btw dreaamsworld  has helped me with ideas
for the next few chapters so please show her some love and read her GOOD ASS BOOK! called disconnected! alrighty lets finally get started with chapter. )

Asahi's POV:

"AM I NOT ENOUGH? IM LOSING MY SHIT HERE." asahi's breathing is ragged, screaming like he can see who he is screaming at but the thick door is telling him different.

making him feel like his question was already answered.

2 days ago...

"thank you." asahi nodded and turned around smiling down at his boyfriend who seems out of it but appreciative of his presence. he gives him a melancholy smile.

"tell melody i said hi." nishinoya moves his head so asahi body isn't blocking his face while he is speaking the the receptionist "will do, bye nishi." he waves and turns leading the way out the hospital.

asahi follows down behind him mindlessly, just admiring his boyfriend but by the time he comes back from lala land loud music is snapping him out of his trance

Are you on your way?
Are you coming soon to me?
No parking in LA
So I'mma sendaUber to yourplace.

he looks infront of him to see noya stopped completely infront of him like he in a trance of his own.

Is my secret safe?
Safe with justyou and me
We can't leave a trace
This is my favoritemistake

"noya, are you okay." asahi puts a hand on his shoulder and he flinches hard he quickly turns and his distress making asahi flourish in anxiety " yuu ? what's wrong ?"

Lookinmy eyes Can youfind the lies?
Do you feel alive? Look in my eyes
Do you mind the lies? Do you feel alive?
Look in my eyes.

"i got- i gotta go." nishinoya looks around frantically. asshi grips at his arms making noya's head whip towards him the tears in his eyes overflowing but none make the trip down his face.

We both know it's wrong, But you're still coming over. Even when you're gone.
The feelings just grow stronger

nishinoya rips himself from asahi's grip and run off the sounds of his name being called flushed out by the way he feels.

like he is under water, suffocating. the tears in his eyes don't help clear his irrational state of mind.

Should leave it alone.
But you're still getting closer.
We both know it's wrong.

asahi completely dumbfounded walks to his car not even completely aware that he is walking to his care. shock tingling throughout him as he sits in the drivers seat and closes the car door. he rubs his hand through his hair gripping the ends to let out a little frustration and udder confusion about what the fuck just happened.