Yes im jelaous, sit on my face 🔞

It had been a couple days since the two of you had sex in your car. Marcus has been coming back and forth between his house and yours during protests strengthening your relationship with him and you even got to meet his roommate Reed.

He was like a carbon copy of Marcus, tall, handsome and just had a completely friendly aura around him, except for the fact he had dreadlocks. Which as a matter of fact, suited him amazingly. You had only spent an hour with Reed a couple days ago but he was slowly growing on you with his shy and submissive nature.

Marcus however grew a little annoyed at the fact you'd become so welcoming to Reed. He took your friendliness in a not so nice way and began lashing out passively when the two of you were drinking coffee in your kitchen. Reed had nudged you at a joke you made and you had laughed him rubbing at your arm before slapping his bicep playfully. Marcus just growled, placing his mug in the sink. But this was only the beginning.

Within the next couple minutes the two of you were pushing and shoving each other, making more jokes and some minor flirty remarks before Marcus had gotten enough. The tips of his ears bloomed red and Reed had taken that into consideration before he had completely changed his attitude.

With a shaky and haste goodbye he left, relieving Marcus but angering him more when you had whined about it. You never whine about him leaving. In fact, you never complained when he said he wanted to leave. Ever. Why wouldn't you do that to him. Seeing you all whiney would have made his dick stand and be in you within the next 2 minutes of you doing that but it seemed as though you wouldn't.

He needed to change that. Fast.

You were grumbling on your way to the couch and sat in a balled position, arms crossed at Marcus's behaviour. You had seen what he had been doing the whole time you and awed were chatting. It was funny at first, but when he made Reed leave... that blew it. You knew you had fucked up when your eyes met Marcus's. They were dark and almost in slits with his brows furrowed. The veins on his arms at popped out by how much he had been fisting them and his jaw was clenched.

His strides made sure you knew what was up. They were long and his feet stomped as they reached the end of the couch.

"What did you think you were doing princess. " he hissed out. You bit at your top lip, scarcely making eye contact with Marcus as he stood right in front of your balled form.

"Nothing... I was just having a nice time with Reed." You replied almost like a whisper. One of Marcus's brows rose at your comment a small scoff coming from his lips.

"Nice time, only with Reed? You didn't even talk to me whilst he was here." He looked around in disbelief. "You ignored every comment I made and you didn't even look at me. You were just oogling at my hot friend. And don't think I didn't hear those flirty remarks." He bent down to face you. You had curled up even more, eyes looking everywhere but him.

"Look at me when I'm talking to you baby girl." He growled with his hand reaching for you thigh to uncurl you.

"Reed?! You have abs??" Marcus mocked. "I have better abs and a bigger cock than him." He spoke primarily to himself. "What's so good about Reed."

A small smile played at your lips that you were biting. He was jealous. You did it. You had successfully made Marcus jealous.

"Are you... jealous?" Marcus hitched his breath at the question.

"N-no?!" He yelled out furrowing his brows deeper than before. The tips of his ears blossomed red and he had looked away for just a split second before making eye contact with you once more. He lied.

"You're lying." You snorted a little at his bashful behaviour.

"I'm not." He growled out. His fingers clenched into his palm slowly shaking at how frustrated he was getting but you had just grinned even wider.

"Liar liar pants on fire." You whispered out before you were pulled from the couch with a yelp and settled onto Marcus's lap with your legs at each side of him.

He grunted a little at you before whining. "I'm not jealous!" His head fell into the crook of your neck. You laughed at him and flicked his ear. He was like a little puppy in the moment with his big eyes and pouty lips.

"Yes you are, your ears go red when I do things to you, you know." You played with his ears a little before he lifted his head. His eyes had darkened. Your grin never smeared as you began to grind on his crotch, you could feel him grow hard under the fabric of his shorts until he was painfully aching under your covered clit.

"We're you jealous Marcus?" You whispered into his ear biting at the shell of it. Marcus shivered a small moan pulled from his lips as he threw his head back when you had continued to grind.

"Tell me... tell me Marcus." You played on more grinding harder and faster on him.

"Yes I'm jealous!" He exhaled as you bit at his neck.

"Oh god... I need you..." he hissed out grabbing at your hips and lifting you up. "But first, bedroom." You squeaked at his hands squeezing at your ass when he carried you up the stairs and into the bedroom. Instead of throwing you onto be bed and climbing on top like he usually did he fell back onto the bed, your legs still around his waist as he lay back.

"Sit on my face." He demanded. You sat still, shocked at his demand and wavered a little.

"I'm not gonna ask again baby girl, strip. I want your pussy on my face right now." He pulled at the waist band of both your underwear and jeans stripping them off of you swiftly. His shirt had been long gone as well as his pants leaving just his boxers and his massive tent.

He dragged your hips all the way towards his face, clit gliding across his chest stimulating you before his tongue had pushed its way into you. You yelped in surprise as he continued to eat you out, as he intended with so much force. His tongue dragged from your clit to your entrance and circled around it before nipping at your clit with his teeth.

Your back arched in pleasure, your own hands tracing down your body and grasping at your tits as you let more moans out. Marcus's grunts and growls became louder the harder you moaned. Your hips bucked with each stroke of his tongue and kiss at your clit.

Marcus's hands reached to grab at your thighs, squeezing and massaging at them as he raided your clit with his lips and sucked at it. His cock twitched, flushes read and leaking with precum leaning at his stomach when you suddenly turned around to face it.

"Let me help you with that." You purred put leaning down and wrapping your hand around his cock. Marcus sighed at the contact when you began pumping him and giving him little kitten licks at his tip. You took him in with a groan and a hiss from Marcus once again as he smacked at your ass and continued his assault on your clit.

Bobbing your head up and down on him the two of you were blissfully unaware of the house door being opened and the sound of a woman screaming your name.

Marcus's tongue flicked at your clit as you clenched around nothing and came on his mouth. He continued to slurp you up, pulling at your clit with his lips and pushing his tongue into you so you could clench around him. You moaned aloud, back arching as you released his cock.

"(Y/n)? I've been calling-" your best friend had just walked in on you and Marcus. Your orgasm had immediately stopped once you heard the shrill scream.

You screamed.

Marcus screamed.

The door slammed shut.

"Holy shit." Marcus sat up with you in his lap.

"Fucking Tiana."

I literally look like this