How we met

-kokichi's pov

It was a normal day, nothing special. Like usual I walk to school with Maki, one of my good friends. Despite her being so cold and practically emotionless she can be very nice and can genuinely be a good person. We studied the normal things Math,Japanese, social studies, science and reading,I never really do pay attention though. About after every single day I'll ask kiyo social study notes because my brain just wanders off without me realizing it.

When I woke up I did my morning routine

Brush hair, eat, shower, get dressed, brush teeth and head out for school. Today Maki had texted me and said that she couldn't go because she had been sick, practically forcing me to walk alone. Recently I got two Danganronpa keychains monokuma and a usami keychain. when I got distracted looking at my phone, I saw a boy walk over to me. I looked up at him and asked "I-im sorry b-but do you n-n-need anything?" He looked at me with bright and starry eyes. "You like Danganronpa too!" The taller man said. "U-um yeah i- I do" I replied, and then that's when I recognized him. His name was shuichi saihara he was in class 1-B same as me he was popular only really because he liked or better to say is obsessed with Danganronpa. Its said when you first meet him he can be kinda crazy but when you get to know him better he seems to be a nice and calm guy. "So whose your favorite character?" He asked me. I was in deep thought and could barely hear him, "oh s-sorry w-what did you say?" I said studding. He asked agian "whose your favorite character?" "O-oh mines celestia ludenberg, whos y-your favorite c-character?" I answered. "Oh well, hmm ....definitely kyoko."

-We just kept walking to school while talking about danganronpa

Author
Hajajshiwwjw im so sorry its so short this is my first fic TwT can you guys give me some advice on writing if you can it would mean a lot to me