Bad Encounter

Hiro's P

Hiro's P.O.V;3rd Person

"Hiro?" Cass said/asked.

"H-hey, aunt Cass!" Hiro greeted with a wave.

"Wow. You're up and-"

"Yeah! I figured it was time."

"Are you registering for school?" Cass inquired, smiling.

"Uh, yes! Thought about what you said, really inspired me." Hiro remarked, going around her.

"Oh, honey, that's so great!" Cass exclaimed as she hugged him.

"Uh-huh," The boy nodded, glancing towards the door.

"Okay, special dinner tonight! I'll whip up some chicken wings, you know, with the hot sauce that makes our faces go numb. Tekashi can come over too! He hasn't been out of the house lately since...well, you know...but anyway, is that alright with you? Inviting Tekashi over?"

"Uh...yeah! Sounds good!" 

"Great! Last hug" Cass said, hugging Hiro. When she finally turned away, he bolted out the door.

Hiro ran through the streets, eluding pedestrians. "Baymax! Sakura!" He called, maneuvering through the crowd. He made it to a clearer area of the street and began searching for his friends. 

His eyes widened when he spotted bright pink hair. It was Sakura! She was on the back of a trolly with Baymax and she still hadn't taken her eyes off the microbot in the container. Hiro immediately hurried after the trolly. "Ura! Baymax!" He was stopped when a few bikers got in his way. After they crossed the street, he resumed running after the trolly, which had stopped. He looked inside, but Sakura and Baymax weren't there.

The black-haired boy rushed up a flight of stairs to a market area filled with citizens. "Baymax! Sakura!" But the two didn't respond back to his calls, they were too busy trying to figure out where the microbot wanted to go.

Hiro made his way through the backstreets of San Fransokyo, where he saw Baymax and Sakura in an alley, he came to an abrupt stop, which made him side into some boxes, making a stray cat meowl. After getting back onto his feet, he ran into the alley where Sakura and Baymax had gone in, he turned a few corners and found his friends standing at the door of an old abandoned warehouse.  

Sakura's P.O.V;1st Person

"An abandoned warehouse? Are you kidding me?! What's so special about an old warehouse?!" I kicked the door in anger with a frown. 

"I detect an electric surge," Baymax reported, looking at me.

"An electric surge?" I asked, not realizing that blue electricity was swimming around my irises.

"Yes, it is coming from you" Baymax replied, pointing at my being.

I scoffed. "Yeah right." 

"Baymax! Sakura!" A voice called.