Faulty Affairs

Cartman walks into Buca De Faggoncini, looking around almost as if he's expecting someone. For once, Cartman isn't in baggy clothing or just in a t-shirt. Instead he is in a casual polo shirt and some nice pants. He has his hair slicked back and a bouquet of the cheapest flowers he could get. Considering the fact that he's the second poorest kid in South Park, he's not doing too bad. As he looks around his eyes meet a familiar face.
At the table is just Kyle, he's sitting there at the table with his hands folded and in his normal school clothes. Kyle looks over at him and keeps the same blank look he had on his face before. Cartman approaches the table slowly and with little confidence. He hands Kyle the bouquet and sits across from him. Kyle looks at the flowers and sets them to the side. "Cartman."
"Kyle."
The two of them stare at each other for a moment, before Cartman gives a shy smile. Kyle does not return the favor. "Cartman, I've told you before and I'll tell you again, I'm really not interested."  Cartman hasn't even begun to speak and he's already hurt. "Now, Kyle.. Give me a second chance! We could end this stupid war if you just let me show you I've changed!"
"A second chance to show what? To convince me that you're not a horrible person? I've already given you a chance before and you blew it. You need to learn that no means no." Cartman frowns, sighing heavily. "I've made the effort to change and you still won't give me the time of day. I changed for you, Kyle. No one else. I don't want to fight you anymore, I want to fight WITH you, FOR you.." Kyle groans and pinches the bridge of his nose in frustration. "You shouldn't have to change. And if you do change, then you should do it because you want to, not because someone told you. If I have to tell you to change you aren't changing for the right reason." He pauses, looking up to see a teary eyed Cartman. "You didn't change because you knew what you did was wrong. You changed because you got backlash from it. You changed solely because I told you. You didn't and still don't see what was wrong with what you did. I'm not giving a second chance to someone I know is going to make the same mistake again." With that, Kyle gets up from his seat and walks out of the restaurant.
Kyle strolls down the street with his hands in his pockets, sighing. His thoughts are racing from one thing to another. But every thought has one thing in common, Stan.
Stan is taking forever
He's never going to choose you
Why would he pick such a lowlife?
What makes you worthy of him?
Wendy doesn't deserve him
Just wait, Kyle..
He'll see
He knows that I'm the one
He can feel it
I can see it..
I just have to wait..
Kyle shakes his head to clear his thoughts. Not long after, he's back at home.
On the other hand, Stan and Wendy are currently hanging out. Something is bothering the both of them. Stan looks at Wendy before pulling her onto his lap and giving her a long kiss. The kiss feels empty. It feels worthless. There's nothing there. The spark that was once there has gone out. Wendy tries to go in for another kiss but Stan is quick to pull away. Wendy sighs, she knows what's wrong. She knew this day would come. She knew that it would be soon. Maybe she just didn't want to face it just yet. "Stan... Can we talk about something..?" Stan knows exactly what's about to happen. It's written all over her face. He nods. Wendy gets off Stan's lap and looks at him. "Why didn't you tell me about Kyle?" A long silence falls between them. Stan clears his throat. "I didn't want you to be Sad. I didn't want you to know that I didn't love you. I wanted to just forve myself to love you. And then I'd wake up one morning and I'd actually love you. I wouldn't have to act anymore. It'd be real. I'd be okay." Silence fills the room again. He looks at Wendy, dead in her eyes. They aren't sad, she just looks disappointed. "I never wanted to hurt you, Wendy. I just thought--"
"Thought what, Stan? That I'm too stupid to see all the signs? You act like I don't see the way you look at Kyle. The way your face lights up when you see him. The way your voice feels so warm when you talk about him. Do you think I'm blind?"
"Wendy, no I just--"
"Just what, Stan?" Stan looks at Wendy with tears in his eyes. "I don't want to be like this! I don't want to like him! I don't want to feel like I can't breathe without him! I don't want to dream of the day I finally say I love you to him! I don't want to do any of the stuff, Wendy! I didn't plan to love him! I didn't plan any of this! So stop asking like I did!" He grabs his jacket and storms put of the house crying. He heads straight to Kyle's house but he isn't home. Where's the next best place?
I'm a different part of town Butters and Kenny are currently hanging out.. Currently, they are at Butters' house with the door locked and barricaded with a chair. Butters and Kenny are both giggling quietly and tickling each other. Both are trying to be as silent as possible. Butters is currently pinned down at the arms by Kenny, he's just staring into Kenny's eyes with a goofy smile on his face. He leans up to kiss Kenny but Kenny quickly dodges him, snickering. "I don't think so~" Butters sighs, almost whimpering, before smirking. Suddenly, Butters shifts himself up and onto Kenny. He straddles Kenny's waist as he pins his hands to his side. Butters leans in and steals a kiss, smiling into it. Kenny takes it upon himself to deepen the kiss and push his tongue into Butters' mouth. Butters jokts slightly, caught off guard, before slowly getting into the swing of the kiss. Butters' grip on Kenny loosens up, allowing Kenny to pull them away and slowly drag them up Butters' chest. Butters pulls away from the kiss and quickly throws his shirt off before moving to pull Kenny's shirt up. He then kisses down his chest softly and stops at Kenny's belt.
Stan knocks on a door. "Hello, can I come see--"
"He's upstairs, tell me if he does anything that he needs to be grounded for."
"Yes, sir." Stan walks up the stairs, the creeks alerting Butters and Kenny. The two of them panic, frantically getting redressed and hiding Kenny in a closet. Butters pushes the chair back into place and unlocks the door before throwing himself onto the bed. Stan knocks before opening the door. "Hey dude, do you know where Kenny is?" Butters sighs in relief before standing up. "Y-yeah, close the door." Stan shuts the door as Butters stand up and opens the closet. "It's just Stan, no need to worry, Ken." Kenny peeks out from the closet and sighs, keeping his bottom half behind the door. "What do you want?" Stan blinks at the two of them before just rolling his eyes. "I need help with Kyle. I think.." Both Kenny and Butters stop him right there. "We know exactly what to do, don't worry." Butters and Kenny look at each other and smile. "We've been waiting for this!"