Enter to Fairy Tail World

Somewhere in the jungle

A loud crash could be from the sky and crashed into the trees. Jin-Woo crashed to the trees and feeling groaning like he was hurt and pain.

Jin-Woo: "Ouch... My head hurts like I was falling from the sky."

Beru: "My Liege are you okay?"

Jin Woo: Am okay, and where are we and where the others

The General Rank monster: We are here, my liege

Jin Woo thought: 'Thank god'

Igris: "No... but we were disoriented. Iron is still dizzy, and tusk is retching, and where we are? Were in another world dimension with magic"

Jin-Woo: "Magic? Like mages?" Jin-Woo never thought magic exist from this world. Like in his homeworld

Igris: Yes my liege

Jin-Woo: "I see" Jin Woo start to thinking about his new adventure to learn this world. Jin-Woo started to split into 5 groups of shadow soldier that he can Shadow Exchange.

Jin Woo: Igris I have a task for you, take your team, and find out about this world. Find any towns, cities, or capitals that I can explore the town. Go!

Igris: "Your wish has commanded."

Igris and his team split into 4 teams and disappeared to find a place he could use his Shadow Exchange. Jin-Woo uses his sense of magic to locate the people who live there.

Jin-Woo: Bingo

Jin-Woo followed the magical energy straight to the town

Hargeon Town

Jin-Woo found the Town and a beautiful city and docks.

Jin-Woo: This place is interesting, I wonder what it looks like there. I have to check that place.

Jin-Woo entered the town

Roads in Hargeon

Lucy: What!? Only 1000 Jewels in discount!? That's not freaking fair!" Lucy yelled at herself as she kicking the floor of how mad was she " That old man doesn't know beauty Is!"

Then, Lucy notices a group of girls started to crown around making her curious about the situation, yelling the name "Salamander" The fangirls making her eyes widen since she has heard that name before.

Lucy: "Eh!? The Famous Salamander in town? I should go check it out to see if it's true." Lucy started to walk where the crowds were being located

Meanwhile from some distance where the girls were crowded. Jin-Woo was exploring around the town to see if there's interesting or something to check any store to buy, he could feel his magic almost Everywhere making think that his world is composed of this world.  Then suddenly, he felt that magic was being crowded on one point taking the conclusion that that's where is happening.

Jin-Woo Thought: "I can feel someone is using Magic on those girls, that wasn't nice to flirting the girls in front of the town. I should go and check to out, also I could meet someone to explain to me how this town is or works" The S-Rank Hunter within himself as he started to walk towards where the crowd was.

As the S-Rank Hunter started to make his way to the crowd of girls that were showing his hearts in their eyes making everyone him even more curious, he made his way to the center making everyone and even Lucy snapping out her daydreaming and got distracted of the sudden appearance of Sung Jin Woo. He was about to say something to the person that was in the middle to ask directions or what was going on when suddenly a Pink Spiky-Haired came in pushing the girls aside and yelled.