Welcome to Fairy Tail Guild

Fairy Tail Guild

Natsu & Happy: "Welcome to Fairy Tail!" they said it together

Lucy: "It's huge."

Jin Woo: "Agree, not like my hometown."

Natsu proceeds the entrance and kicks the with an angry face.

Natsu & Happy: "We're back!!"

Bar Maid: "Natsu, Happy, welcome back."

Lucy: "Wow... so many people in here"

Jin Woo uses his sense of magic how to strong they are.

Jin Woo's thought: "Mmm... those people are like the same use in my guild. I sense 2 strongest people in this guild, the one with the barmaid and the unknown with upstairs"

Guild member: "Hey Natsu! I Heard you overdid it again about Hargeon Acci-Gah!."

Natsu interrupted his speech, and he gave a kick to his fellow guildmate.

Natsu: "You Bastard!!"

Lucy: "Why!!?" She shouting at his friend.

Natsu: "That info you gave me Salamander was false!!!" he angry because it was false.

Guild member: "Hey, don't blame! I was just passing along the rumors I heard" he talks back.

Natsu "It just the rumors!! That's it I'm going kick your ass." Ferocious angry he makes a brawl the entire people in the guild.

Guild member: "Do you want a fight?! Let's go!"

Natsu started a brawl and making a noise As we a perfectly peaceful guild turned into a dangerous brawl fight to the unconscious.

Jin Woo: "I can't believe they fighting each other with their guild members." with a sweatdrop.

Lucy: "Yeah but, I can't believe we came to Fairy Tail."

???: Huh? Did you say Natsu is back!!!"

Jin-Woo covers Lucy's eyes to try not to see a Raven-Haired and a half-naked.

Narrator: "That's Gray Fullbuster. A very talented wizard but he didn't wear his clothes all the time."

Gray: "Let's end this up once and for all!"

???: "Gray your clothes."

Gray: "Oh crap!" He surprised he's already half-naked

Narrator: "This is Cana Alberona. The best heavier drinker in Fairy Tail."

Cana: "Another one of those undignified guys... That I hate." She drinks a whole barrel beer.

Lucy's jaw dropped seeing her that she drinks a whole barrel.

Jin Woo's thought: "I never thought a woman will able can drink a whole barrel." with a sweatdrop.

Gray: "Come here and fight Natsu!" Gray demanded

Natsu: "Not until you put some clothes on!" he responded

???: "What rubbish. Yapping middle of the day... You're not little kids, you know..."

A tall muscular man, with White Haired. Walks the guildhall and ready to join in on the fight

Narrator: "That man is Elfman. A muscular man that believes that you need is a strong fist"

Elfman: "I'm a real Man! You want me to improve it to you?!" He shouted, holding it with his fist into the air.

Jin Woo's thought: "This guy is like Baek Yoon-Hoo, he can transform into a human beast-like. well except his attitude calling "Man." "