First Job in Another World

The Fiore Kingdom, Town of Magnolia in Lucy's Apartment

Lucy: I've found a nice place. The room is spacious for 70,000 Jewels and has a lot of storage place. Pure white walls, the scent of woods, a little old-fashioned fireplace, it even has a cooking stove! And at last...

Natsu: Yo! *Waving*

Lucy: MY ROOM!

Seeing Natsu and Happy sitting on the couch enjoying food and treating them as their own home.

Lucy: WHY YOU ARE HERE!? YOU JERKS!

Lucy demanded angrily, kicking the two and slamming them into the wall.

Natsu: Cause Mira told me that you got a new place...

Lucy: She told you!? So what!!? Does that mean you just come in like that!!?

Lucy proceed to discipline him

Lucy: Don't you know the phrase "A hedge between keeps friendship green!!?" What you did is trespassing!!! A crime!!! Your lacking morals!!!

Natsu: Hey... that hurts my feelings...

Lucy: I'm the one being violated here!!!

Lucy turned her head and she saw Happy is scratching the walls

Happy: *Scratch  Nice place you got here.

Lucy: Let's try and keep it that way alright!

Natsu Hmmm? What's this?

Natsu picking up piles of Lucy's papers, he wonders what they're for. 

Lucy: *Gasped*!!!

Lucy kicked Natsu's face again and snatching her papers from him.

Lucy: NOOOOOO!!!

Natsu: Why did you kick me in the face and what's with your papers? It's making me curious.

Lucy: Who cares what it is!? I mean, go home already!!!

Natsu: Don't want to. I came here to visit you.

Lucy: You're so selfish!!! *Crying

Lucy's thoughts: If Jin Woo was here I could barely be protected by these two!

Skip Change

Lucy: Look, I just moved and I have no furniture. You have nothing to play with so, please go home after this cup of tea.

Natsu: You're so cruel.

Happy: Aye.

Lucy: How can I be Cruel when I asked you to go home after drinking a cup of tea.

Natsu: Oh right! Lucy can we show all of the key GG us that you've got.

Lucy: No! It'll consume a lot of magic power. And they're not key guys. There're stellar spirits.

Happy: Jow many stellar spirits do you have a contract with?

Lucy: 6 units we count stellar spirits in units.

Lucy divided into two the 3 silver keys and 3 gold keys. Start with silver keys

Lucy: These silver keys are the ones you can buy at stores. Horologium the clock, Crux the Southern Cross, and Lyra the Lyre.

Next to the gold keys.

Lucy: These gold keys are very rare ones that open the gates of the Ecliptic Zodiac, Taurus the Bull, Aquarius the Water Barrier, and Cancer the Crab.