i. public we go

i. public we go

SePtEmBeR 2019

DailyMail article

Rihanna and Taecyeon go public when promoting Rihanna's Fenty makeup line in South Korea

Rihanna and K-pop idol Taecyeon, a member of boy band 2PM, went public during Rihanna's promotion for Fenty Beauty in South Korea after Taecyeon's drunk tweets revealed that the two were seeing each other.

On Wednesday, the SOS songstress and 2pm boy band member were spotted in Itaewon, the cosmopolitan downtown shopping district of the South Korean capital.

Rihanna's look was both romantic and sexy, with a busty display thanks to the skimpy sweetheart top of the dress and its spaghetti straps.

Riri had on a variety of silver jewelry in the form of a choker, cross pendant bracelets and large ring, and she wore her raven hair down in luscious curls over her shoulder.

Her makeup was fine-tuned, with deep pink lips to match the gown and a slightly warmer tone for her eye shadow to echo the pants.

Rihanna is in South Korea for launch of the Fenty Beauty shop at Shinsegae Duty Free.

— — — —

Instagram

Liked by badgalriri and 123,800 others

taecyeonokay Instagram Official | Instagram 공식 @badgalriri ❤️

View all 1,000 comments

badgalriri ❤️

— — — —

Liked by lesyeuxdenini and 1,589,900 others

badgalriri Got to meet @lesyeuxdenini and her friends ❤️ #fentybeauty

View all 12,681 comments

lesyeuxdenini ❤️❤️❤️❤️

— — — —

Bias Wrecker - KPOP News article

BLACKPINK's Jennie Meets Rihanna At Seoul Fenty Beauty Event

September 18, 2019 by KoreaBoo

Original Article from Koreaboo

Rihanna held a promotional event in Seoul for her beauty line Fenty Beauty where she was able to meet her Korean fans while showcasing her product line.

And, one particular idol was in attendance among them: BLACKPINK's Jennie.

So Rihanna and Jennie snapped a photo together, along with Jennie's friends she'd attended the event with.

Now that the two have met, fans are hoping for a future collaboration between the two artists. But, everyone will just have to wait and see if that's possible.

— — — —

"I think you should move in." Taecyeon said as I stopped eating and looked at him.

"You're joking, right?" I asked.

Taecyeon frowned.

"No. I'm not. I want you to move in and make this place our home." He answered.

"Are you sure? This is your bachelor pad." I said.

We sat together in silence.

"Or we could buy a new place together." He said.

"What? No. I'll just move in and make this our place. Buying a new place is too much work and this place is just the right size for two people." I said.

He chuckled.

"I knew that would make you agree." He said.

I rolled my eyes as he leaned forward to kiss me.

I put my hand on his shoulder to stop him.

He pulled back.

"What?" He asked.

"Since you're letting me make this place my home then you should make my place in London, your home too." I answered.

He looked at me sincerely and nodded.

I smiled.