vi. friends are invasive species pt 1

Taecyeon gets Rihanna on his new single

Rihanna's absence from music has been noticed. The Barbados-born singer made her return on her boyfriend's new single

On the song "In Your Eyes," Rihanna sings the chorus and she also joins Taecyeon in a duet by singing, and even sings in Korean.

Rihanna's appearance was enough for her fans to crave more as they took to social media demanding that she release the album.

=•••=

Robyn let out a squeal when Taecyeon suddenly bent down and threw her over his shoulder.

"Put me down, Tae." She said, laughing.

"No, you told me to carry you around." He replied as he opened the door, walking into the living room.

"You two always being cute when we come around." Cardi said.

Robyn slapping his back but he simply shifted her weight and kept on walking around the living room.

"Okay, put her down now, I ain't come to see y'all do this all day now." Cardi said.

Youngwoo laughed as Taecyeon started doing squats while Robyn hung upside down like a sack of flour.

"We should make it a challenge." Youngwoo said as he stood up and picked Cardi then went and stood across from Taecyeon.

"How squats can you do while carrying Cardi?" Taecyeon asked.

Youngwoo smirked.

"Definitely more than you while you carry Robyn." He answered.

"Annyeonghaseyo... Uhh, what are you guys doing now?" Elara asked as she walked in.

"Squats challenge." Robyn answered.

"Why are you guys always doing couple things when my single ass comes around?" Elara asked with a pout.

"Because we can." Taecyeon answered.

"Elara, you be the judge and count how many squats we do." Youngwoo said.

"Whatever, I bet Youngoo does more squats than you, Tae." Elara said.

"Don't think so." Taecyeon said as they both started squatting.

"One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten, eleven, twelve, thirteen, fourteen, fifteen, sixteen, seventeen, eighteen, nineteen, twenty, twenty-one, twenty-two, twenty-three, twenty-four, twenty-five, twenty-six, twenty-seven, twenty-eight, twenty-nine, thirty!" Elara counted.

"Do you still want to keep going?" Youngwoo asked Taecyeon.

"Why? Are you tired?" Taecyeon asked.

"No way." Youngwoo said.

They both grinned as they squatted in unison.

"Thirty-one, thirty-two, thirty-three, thirty-four, thirty-five, thirty-six, thirty-seven, thirty-eight, thirty-nine, forty!" Elara exclaimed.

"Okay, we're done. I gotta use the bathroom."
Robyn said.

Taecyeon nodded and stood. He let Robyn down and she walked away to use the bathroom.

Youngwoo let Cardi down and she went over and joined Elara on the couch.

"Aye!" Woo Jin exclaimed, walking into the house along with the others.

"Hennessy, where the hell you been?" Cardi asked as she took a seat near her.

"Everywhere because of them." Hennessy answered pointing to Yemaya, Woo Jin, and the others.

"I only came because Yuliana said she was coming here." Yemaya said.

"I came cause I'm hungry." Woo Jin said.

"I think we should go to a bigger house if everyone wants to meet up." Youngwoo said.

"Let's go to Abha's house." Elara said.

"Nah, let's go to Sung-woon'a house. I just texted him and he said Jessi over there with Darnell and DinDin." Do-hun said.

"Okay, when Robyn comes out the bathroom, we all will go to Sung-woon's house." Taecyeon said.