The Dare

I wake up to find nothing new , just the same old me looking right at the mirror, but my subconscious was saying something was about to happen . Well I didn't dare, I am not someone who freaks over death or something .

My only friend, Julie comes and says good morning , I nod and say morning . I am Anna , at my grade 11 . They call me nerd, but beleive I am not anything of that sort , to be honest , I just talk the science around them and they can't comprehend it and say , you are a nerd .

But now I got over it , I got a pretty fine friend , and just saying , I love being alone.

I get to class , and like any other day , there will always be the divas and surprisingly a person of that sort , came to talk to me .

She said " Hey we thought to have a girls night at my home , care to come ? ".

This totally surprised me , not that I am complaining or something , I just thought to myself, I existed here for two years , but whatever.

I didn't have anything to do today. I said " Fine with me but I want Julie to come too , is it fine ? ".

She responds " Ok , I will text you my address and be there at 8 . "

The rest of the day goes as usual , I have maths and Mrs. Parker asks a question, I am the only person to give the answer. Then it was lunch when I sat with Julie, who was so happy

She said " Clara invited me to her home for some kind of party " , I replied "Me too, wonder why ? ".
"Same afterall she hasn't spoken to us ever before ", Julie replied

I got to home agter school , and well my parents are scientists , so they work far away and I hardly see them once in two years, they just pay my fees and think their job of parenting is done . Not that I worry, I enjoy being alone.

But when they actually visit me they are pretty sweet , and they tell me on their discoveries and stuff. I tell them about school . And before wink of the eye , they have to go back .

Anyways , I got ready as this is my first party after centuries , I actually wore a proper dress, usually I just were some pants and shirt cause I consider it a waste of time , to apply makeup , but a dress and stuff.

I just wore a simple frock in blue , that made me kinda cute , and let my hair free, this is extremely rare , I never let my hair loose , cause it fslls on my fce , and my concentration geys diverted , but today I just decided on it .

I went to the place , which Clara texted me , I like to be punctual , so I was there at 8 dot , but I didn't see anyone, oh it was a prank , right whatever , I don't care. I just took my phone to call Julie to say it was a prank , when Clara called me and said " Real sorry come to school , we are there " .

I just informed Julie what happened and said her to come to school , we just decided if it was another prank , we will go some where out .

I am surprised to see that major of my school girls there .

They welcomed me . " surprise , surprise , " my inner voice said .

Ya my inner voice keeps me company for most of the time , I talk to it a lot , don't think of me as as psychopath , it is way better than the idiots standing right it front of me .

Julie was there soon , and we actually had fun , we just parked our cars in a round like formation , sat in the front part , and talked to everyone .

And then Clara decided that we must play truth or dare . Now , I wanted to get out of there , I know about them , they will pinpoint me and Julie and ask cheesy dares or dares that we would make a total fool of ourself .

Finally understanding, why they wanted us there I tried to make up some excuse , and get out , but no such luck.

I thought the first one was going to be me , but nah it came to me after some 5 people , and it was actually fun , a friend of Clara, Joe asks me "if you want to be something you are not right now , what would it be ?"

I replied without thinking " a boy ". People give me weird looks but I just shrug . Next was Clara's turn. Guess who she chose , surprise surprise.

Yes that was lucky me , she gave me a evil grin . I just said " please just don't dare me to do something cheesy or something dirty.

She agreed, I didn't expect this, but still her evil grin doesn't disappear.

She says " Go to the haunted room on the third floor , you can't cheat as you have to take a photo after you get there " and everyone other than me gasps.

>>>>>>>>>> ^.^ CONTINUED ^.^ <<<<<<<<<<

A/N : IF I GET 20 VIEWS TODAY. I WILL UPDATE TOMORROW! !

YOU CAN. ASK IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS IN THE CHAT !
( first time , so don't mind if there are any typos )
~
Jas