Risotto's New Car

It was a day just like any other in the 🅱ase of the hitman team. The sun was shining, the birds were singing, and they had managed to go almost the entire morning without any broken bones or unnecessary shouting. That might just have been their new record.

That was, until Risotto came storming into the living room where the rest of the team sat. A look of pure aggravation on his face.

"Ghiaccio Cubetti!" He shouted, pointing toward the blue haired ice cube, who was currently digging around the cushions of the couch in front of him. Melone couldn't help but let out a small snicker. Knowing full well what was about to go down. Earning himself an elbow to the ribs from Ghiaccio. Occurrences such as these weren't all that uncommon amongst their team. What with the constant state of chaos they all seemed to be in. However, when their Capo was involved, things were certainly going to get interesting.

"I'd like to know exactly why the dashboard of our car has been completely smashed in. I figured you'd be able to tell me." Risotto said. His voice remained calm. And yet if looks could kill, Ghiaccio would've certainly died a painful death.

"Oh come on! I didn't hit it THAT hard!" He replied as he turned around to face the Capo. His face contorting into one of pure rage. One that almost matched that of the giant goth rice man that towered in front of him. Though he looked a bit more constipated than he did intimidating.

Risotto however, wasn't having any of it.

"The HOLES in it say otherwise." He began. "You should be grateful that it was starting to break down already anyway. I was able to purchase a new one yesterday. And you're going to clean it."

"The h*ll would I do that for?!" The very thought of this was enough for Ghiaccio to become even more enraged than he already was. He was joking, right? He had to be. But Risotto certainly wasn't very well known for his sense of humor. And by the tone of his voice alone, he was dead serious.

"Because you aren't getting those glasses of yours back otherwise. That is what you're looking for. Am I wong?"

Ghiaccio's eyes widened. He couldn't have--- He wouldn't--- Yet there was no other explanation as to why his glasses had suddenly disappeared from his bedside table that very morning. But to think his own father would do something so cruel---

"You expect me to be able to clean a freakin car when I can't even see where it's dirty?! I was barely able find my way out of my own d*mn room!" He shouted. The angrier Frosty became, the more Melone began to laugh at the sheer ridiculousness of the entire conversation. And the thought of Ghiaccio blindly spraying everything within range of the hose in hopes of actually hitting the car was definitely amusing to say the least. Though he was quick to shut his mouth after the death glare shot a hole in the side of his head.

"Clean everything then. Even the who d*mn driveway. I couldn't care less."

Ghiaccio let out a sigh of defeat. There was no way he was getting himself out of this one. And given the fact he could barely see a few inches in front of his face, he was at Risotto's mercy. How he was going to manage to properly clean the car, he didn't know. But if he ever wanted to see again, there was no other way.

"Fine. But your seat is gonna be wet." He said as he began to walk toward the front door. He was in for a long day...

"It'll dry."

About half an hour later, Risotto decided to check on Ghiaccio. He had expected to find him face first on the ground with the hose ripped in two and the car frozen in ice. But what he certainly hadn't expected to see was him angrily attempting to wipe down the dashboard.