Part 7: Lake Day

Aaron and Jo were so excited to spend the day with their little secret boo thang. The days leading up to their hang, Shane Gray kept talking about how the final jam was coming up. Aaron and Jo wanted to release some stress off of Shane Gray.

"What are we doing boys?" Shane Gray asked, being shoved out of the cabin door.

"Just keep your blindfold on, luv." Aaron teased, grabbing Shane Gray's hand. Jo wanted in on some hand action so he grabbed Shane Gray's other hand.

Finally the trio had made it to their destination, the lake.

"You can take the blindfold off, sexy." Jo whispered seductively in Shane Gray's ear. 

"Or you could take something else off." Aaron giggled. He slowly ripped the blindfold off of Shane Gray. Aaron handed the blindfold to Jo who slapped Shane Gray's ass playfully with the blindfold.

Shane Gray smirked, obviously enjoying the ass slap. "Now can you tell me what we're doing?" Shane Gray asked.

"We're canoeing, luv." Jo said, taking Shane Gray's hand again.

The three boys all put on Kent 150200-200 Elite Dual-Sized Commercial Orange Life Vests. They grabbed a green canoe and set off on the lake.

"Paddle faster!" Shane Gray yelled over to Jo.

'I'm going to paddle your tight little booties." Jo replied, hurrying up.

They were having a great time and joked around for the rest of the date. All the while, Mitchie kept a watchful eye on the trio, plotting Aaron and Jo's demise for stealing her man.