Chapter 1

Naveah Johnson | Nae |

"Laylay." I said as i picked up her toys that were scattered all over the living room floor. I sighed looking at the mess she made all over the floor.

"Alayna Grace Smith." I yelled and within 5 seconds she walked her li self in the room. Yes ma'am my baby walking now.

"Hmm." She said smiling at me while i looked at her like 'girl really' she knew this wasn't a smiling matter. I hated when she take all her toys out and then just leave em there.

"Come put your toys in your ben." I told her as i picked some up. She walked her li self in the livingroom and started helping me put the toys in and each time she put em up she'll start clapping her hands and saying stuff that only she could understand. She knows how to talk but she still be in her own li world sometimes.

"You ready to go with Tee Liyah?" I asked her after we put all the toys away. She looked up at me and smiled before clapping her hands.

"Tee Liyah." She said smiling.

"Yeah, you gone miss mommy?" I asked pouting as I fixed her puff.

"Yea i miss you mommy." She said.

"Ima miss you too mommy baby." I said picking her up kissing her all over her face.

"Dada gone be dea?" She asked me and i shrugged my shoulders.

"Ion know youn gotta ask your TT when she get here." I said putting her down.

"Okay mommy i pretty?" She asked me as she put her hands on her hip looking at me. I laughed at her li self.

"Yeah mamas you look pretty girl." I said making a boomed and of her and posting it on my story.

"Pretty like my mommy." She said.

"Girl you know it." I said flipping my hair over my shoulder. I swear laylay really my best friend.

"Girl you finna be 2 in 3 months play with you." I said sizing her up and she started dancing.

"Ayee Ayee get it laylay get it laylay get it laylay." I boosted. Then she stopped when she heard a knock at the door.

"I think thats Tee Liayh." I said walking to the door with laylay following behind me. I opened and there stood Ka'Liyah. She gave me hug before looking down at laylay and gasped.

"Laybug." She squealed as i stepped back and she scooped lay up in her arm.

"Tee Liyah." Laylay said wrapping her small arms around her neck.

"I missed you bug." Ka'liyah told her.

"Me miss you TT." Laylay said and me and Ka'liyah started laughing as i closed the front door and walked to the living room to grab lay bag.

"You redecorated huh it look nice in here." Ka'liyah said looking around.

"Yeah, you know i be getting tired of one look." I shrugged.