Chapter 3

Naveah Johnson | Nae |

"Keyonte move." I said laughing tryna get him off of me.

"Stopplayin." He said tryna kiss on my neck.

"You gotta go anyways cause my daughter finna be here." I said mushing his head.

"Lets go another round right quick." He said and i sucked my teeth.

"Nope." I said standing up from the bed and heading toward my bathroom.

"Alright well lemme take a shower with you." He begged. See, this why ian wanna have sex with him. But i wanted to relieve stress so i did.

"Bye Keyonte." I said waving him off.

"Why i feel like and fuck and duck." He said mugging me.

"It ain't no fuck and duck if we still gone be talking afterwards lawd have sex one time and he sprung already." I said shaking me head.

"You got too much dip on yo chip, ima hit yo line later." He said leaving out my room.

"Finally." I mumbled getting in the shower. I don't know how it got to this point. All i know is we were eating then boom he was eating me then boom his dick slipped in my cooter and that was that. After taking my shower i put on some tights and a sports bra and went to my room to take my sheets off the bed so i could wash them. Just as i started the washer machine somebody rung the doorbell.

I went to the door and looked out the peephole to see Quincy and Laylay. I swear i told him to get Ka'liyah to drop her off. I opened the door and my eyes went straight to laylay.

"Hey bug." I coo'd getting her out his arms.

"Misted yu mama." She said smiling kissing my cheek.

"I missed you too." I said cheesing. I looked over at Quincy who eyes were on my body making me look down at my attire and i realized i only had on a sports bra and tights.

"I can come in?" He asked. I eyed him before letting him in. This was his first time at my house let alone in it.

"Ill be right back." I said putting laylay down and walking to my room and grabbing a shirt to put on.

"So, what can i do for you?" I asked walking back to the front. Quincy was sitting on the couch with laylay in his lap playing with one of her toys.

"Nun, really i just wanna talk to my best friend." He shrugged.

"Best friend?" I asked turning my nose up.

"Yeah girl, you was my best friend, and i miss my best friend." He said and i looked at him before sighing.

"Whats wrong?" I asked him sitting on the other couch across from him.

"I gotta lot shit going on and ion know what to do." He admitted.