Extra

Lol.

This is the first time, I've actually finished a book and it's quite surprising to accept.

So first things first, This plot was made by Savi a.k.a UPossibleEnglishMann and I was fascinated by it from the beginning. And one day, I asked her if I could it accompany her with publishing the story. Though the plot has gone through minor changes, it still has its originality which I'm glad for.

And second, thank you everyone who took your time reading Karma, though you could be doing literally anything else but chose to be here. Thankyou for supporting/liking Karma which kept us motivated to not give up. And for those who didn't like Karma, thankyou for giving it a try.

Other confusions and endings of the characters will be given below so make sure to read them if your curious about the fictional future of the Karma cast.

Finally, any advices or suggestions to improve my writing will be gladly taken into consideration.

Thankyou.

-Love broKenSUnglaSesS

Okay. It's over...•́  ‿ ,•̀

This journey was amazing for me. I didn't know I could create an interesting thing like this. Thanks fir broKenSUnglaSesS for making this more interesting and amazing work. This book will have a special place in my heart( ◜‿◝ )♡.

Thank you for each and everyone who read it, supported it. It's so inspiring and

Bogoshiposo *I don't know if it's right lol*

Thank you
-Savi UPossibleEnglishMann

It's obvious. Namjoon and Yomi are going to get wedded.

(;´༎ຶД༎ຶ') I'm really sorry for the non existent romance in the book since it's my first time I did a really bad job but it's nothing I'm ashamed of.

5 years ago

Kim Seokjin

After the tragic experience, Seokjin realises that life is full of surprises which might not please you sometimes so he decides to like every moment like his last. As we know, Jin is a really smart student in the book. Hence he graduates highschool lawfully a year ahead of everyone of his age and moves abroad to pursue higher education in acting.

Jung Vyeri

Her parents were scared to their roots when they found out what happened to Seokjin through Hosoek.

She was heartbroken when Seokjin wanted to leave but she knew better than stopping him from pursuing his dreams. They broke up on good terms and the only people who knew about their relationship were Yomi and Taehyung in the end.

Her parents had decided to home school her since they were really scared for her and believed that she needed to be protected because she was a girl.

Kim Taehyung

Poor Taehyung who thought he was going to spend his entire life with his twin felt betrayed but all he wished for was Jin's happiness. Jin's absence made a huge impact on Taehyung. He stopped laughing more or talking to anyone. He moved to the school dorms for the rest of the 2 years of high school.

Jung Hoseok

Hoseok spoke to his parents about his true career choices which shocked them. He told them that he had earned enough to start his own business and didn't want to be the perfect son anymore. They declined when Vyeri offered to work hard for his place because she was a girl which triggered Hoseok. He took his sister and left the house despite his parents protests.

Hoseok started his own business and within three years it was recognized nationally. He was never this happy before.

Park Jimin

Jimin was part of the LGBTQ+ community. He was disowned by his parents after he confessed to them. His uncle (who owned the dance school Jimin practiced at) took him in after taking to his husband about it.

Though the weight of being a disappointment to his own parents followed him around, he realised he was finally at a place where he wouldn't be judged for what he was.

Baek Luna

Luna's mom got married to her boss who was happy to accept Luna as his daughter. She didn't have to work at the cafe anymore but she did, since Jimin started working with her. She had to move schools the following year which left Jimin alone. Since her step father had a soft spot for her she introduced Jimin to him and talked about his grades secretly implying that she wanted Jimin to get the scholarship at her school. The man took her hint and got Jimin admitted into the same school as her for their senior year with the influence and power he had.

Jaeyoon

Jaeyoon lived with Namjoon in his house. Yomi moved in after a year into dating and felt like he had the perfect family.

Kim Younha

Younha stayed loyal to her boss till the end and earned a promotion.

P.s. She realised she was good at handling babies so sponsored some money to an adoption centre and visited the place on a daily basis to spend some time with the kids.

Min Yoongi

Yoongi passed away after a week of staying in the hospital for a broken skull and other major injuries. Namjoon didn't get into trouble by law because the authorities were always close with Kim who's business is now run by Namjoon.

Jo Jessica

Jessi couldn't do it anymore when she heard the news about Yoongi and took her life herself.

What goes around, comes around.

You get what you deserve.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.*✭˚・✧*・゚   ╔═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╗
K A R M A
╚═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╝
.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.*✭˚・゚✧*