#217

Hello again! 

I was gonna upload yesterday, but I felt lazy so I didn't. But here it is, just a day later, hehe.

Anyway, these are multiple individual drawings of different girls. Not fan art for once, just some random girls of different backgrounds with broad range of expressions. Anyway, it was just a practice page that turned out looking kinda dodgy, not gonna lie.

Like, I seriously look back at these drawings that I did, I swear, not that long ago, and just feel instant regret. I don't know what's going on with these.

But here:

PLEASE DO NOT REPOST WITHOUT MY PERMISSION!

Once again, I am close to age fifteen.

These were done over the course of a week. I won't lie, I was drawing in class when I probably should've been paying more attention, but I guess I just wanted to draw. Or... I had given up on concentration. Anyway, each one probably took about ten minutes. Maybe less. Depends.

I don't know about any of these. I mean, some are okay, but I just don't think I was feeling it. The eyes on the right side of the page are actually not that bad, but the drawings themselves are slightly weird. I don't know, they just don't look right to me. Oh well. It was part of my practice.

~ ~ ~

Right, I'm a little late about this, so I apologise, but right now, in Australia, it's NAIDOC Week! From the 4th to the 11th of July, we celebrate our First-Nation's people in Australia. It's about celebrating the the oldest culture in the world, and all the achievements, stories, traditions, values, people, and history involved! NAIDOC stands for National Aborigines and Islanders Day Observance Committee. Let's acknowledge the importance of the Indigenous community, both past and present, and not just in Australia, but all over the globe. They hold the memories, the traditions, the stories, and the cultures of our countries. 

Have a nice day/night, everyone!

~ ~ ~