m a y • 2 0 2 0

The Learning Arc

The Learning Arc

         One brave DeskHound started the practice of workshops. With their help, the understanding of those with different minds and mental illnesses could be fully understood and represented accurately in the pack’s works. The community realized that using such real topics as a means to an end was not only tactless but wasteful as well. 

          The young pups were also invited to an open discussion with the DeskHound where they could ask specific questions to further their learning and request a review of their work involving mental illness. With their evolution through inclusion, acceptance, and awareness of how society perceived these conditions, they grew as a whole. 

          Other wandering groups of knowledge-seekers appeared before the wolves and made peace. Along with these new interactions, the Rabid community expanded into an even larger community of young ones in their journey to take on wilderness.

           After the first workshop, a trend began within these scholars of the community. The second of these guiding clerics took the works of the pups to be broken apart and reforged from the ground up. These works were placed in the kiln of writing and turned into better versions of themselves, adding great details to leave those reading salivating.

           The pups learned how to skillfully hunt for the right words and craft a blurb that would sink its teeth into a reader to drag them into their story. However, the soul of this noble DeskHound was put to rest after a while and a new one raised from the crowds.

          While this pack was of wolves, another community far off in the less-denser regions of woods. Those devious creatures used their relationship with our community to steal precious artifacts for their own benefits. With this offensive action, the scholars turned savage and forced the fairies out of their shared woods, banishing them from the forests as long as they may live.

          The ModHounds, ever alert, made sure the community stayed safe and stable. The Desk and ModHounds wept for their fallen member until a new pup sprang in to take the place of the former scholar. And as guardians of the pack, the Mods became stricter. This didn’t impede on work; it improved them, just like all the other hardships and critiques.

          Using her influence, Mother arranged an event to help the young wolves write in unfamiliar perspectives. They were instructed to see through the eyes of an animal as it dissected the world around them. This opened many possibilities with the written art and broadened the minds of the growing writers.

          The wolves fought nobly in the challenge, and the brave Nax_00 emerged victorious from the fray. And not only that, but the creation of a network to expand the wolves’ reach is being worked on. 

          An underground network that links the hidden community to the outer world had been inaugurated with great enthusiasm as well as the determination to put a dent in the universe through their writing styles. With the way the pups are gradually growing into a stronger version of themselves, they'll soon be taking on the world and show them their true potential.

 With the way the pups are gradually growing into a stronger version of themselves, they'll soon be taking on the world and show them their true potential